At what size shot of nitrous does my stock fuel pump not keep up?

GT3FC

Reaction score
I'm gonna buy my first nitrous set up. It will be a wet system and I just wanted to know at what size shot can the stock fuel pump on my 02 gt not provide the flow of fuel needed

nightfire

Reaction score
Your fuel pump is way down the line, worry about what size shot your engine can handle. The motor will let loose long before the pump (although an upgraded pump is not a bad idea).

150-shot max on the stock motor.

Also, make sure you get a WOT switch. Spraying @ too low of a RPM =manifold BOOM!

OP
OP
GT3FC

GT3FC

Reaction score
Oh Yeah deffinatly I'll have a wot switch and a window switch.... As for now I plan on only goin with a 50 shot maybe 75, until I move further on with my motor build.

nightfire

Reaction score
Oh your motor will handle more than a 75. Go with MINIMUM of a 100!

OP
OP
GT3FC

GT3FC

Reaction score
I WILL NOT GIVE INTO PEER PRESSURE... Haha I mean of course I want to be faster but Iv never used nitrous and I would like to get the feel of it with a smaller shot.

Musturd

Post Whore
Reaction score
You should upgrade your pump anyways . I did on my stock 5.0 with the 125 shot when I first started playing with spray years ago

nightfire

Reaction score
I WILL NOT GIVE INTO PEER PRESSURE... Haha I mean of course I want to be faster but Iv never used nitrous and I would like to get the feel of it with a smaller shot.

Perfectly understandable :thumbsup:

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TN95gt