Audi TT???

Stangbangin

Reaction score
This guy I'm cool with just dropped like 50 g's or whatever for a brand new Audi TT. I was like dang twin turbo thats real. Well we went for a ride and was surprised (pleasantly). It felt like he had no torque until like 3000 rpm's and then it was quick. I'm not sure about a 1/4 mile but 1/8th mile I could take him. Anybody raced one yet??

G

GREG@SN95

bah... goofy german kraut wagon... sorry ugly ball sack excuse for a car...

97WhitePony

Reaction score
theres one around town here... race him... shoujld be quite fun... i whoop up on this one in town allll the time... 145hp from the factory... thats right... you read it...

Monsterbishi

Reaction score
97WhitePony said:
theres one around town here... race him... shoujld be quite fun... i whoop up on this one in town allll the time... 145hp from the factory... thats right... you read it...

No, you wrote it wrong, even the lowest trim 4cyl Audi TT comes with 180bhp, high spec 4 cyl comes with 225bhp, and the 6 cylinder has 250bhp, they'll eat you for lunch all the way to their speed limiter.

Even the lowest trim one can be cranked up to 300whp easily enough.

Lightning Struck

Post Whore
Reaction score
sounds scary to me :(............................. :rollinglaugh: :rollinglaugh:

OP
OP
S

Stangbangin

Reaction score
too late I just busted one on the street today..... 4 stoplights and all the same result....he wasn't launching though...give it a driver and we'll see...but chalk one audi up on my bitch smack list

Lightning Struck

Post Whore
Reaction score
bitch smack list? ???

:rollinglaugh: :rollinglaugh: :rollinglaugh: :rollinglaugh:

OP
OP
S

Stangbangin

Reaction score
yea. you know the list of cars you know you've beat stop light to stoplight once or twice....then those rare days you get to run the same guy over a good stretch of road and you just whoop on him like he'd a dang ol red headed stepchild ( no offense to red headed step children) . the latter gets on the bitch smack list.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
marktuck99

Members online

No members online now.