Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Here are the members up for August ROTM:
Venomuz98
S351SC

Orange 94

Venomuz98

Ive owned the car almost 4 years now. Original owner stored the car for 10 years before deciding to put it on the road. Now being the 2nd owner this garage kept Cobra just turned 70k on the odometer. Simple mods include a Steeda Tri-Ax shifter, Cross Drilled Rotors, H&R Super Sport Lowering Springs, Real Ford Chrome Cobra Rs wrapped in Nitto Tires. Still has the air silencer on it....eventually more to come.

yWTFBkal.jpg

1swk3hgl.jpg

B3BWdyUl.jpg

eZUZ4Ebl.jpg

S351SC

The car is a '94 S351 Supercharged. Factory options per The Saleen Book were 3:27 gears, Supercharger, 13" Front Alcon Brakes, Tire Upgrade, 2pt Chassis Brace (on B pillar), Leather Seats, and Twin Pod (on center of dash).
Car has 10,750 miles. Only modification as of August is Bassani stainless steel catted x-pipe (still keeping factory catted h-pipe). Only other mods planned are an oem heat extractor hood and authentic Saleen 10" rear Lemans wheels (both of which stock items will be retained as well. The car is in immaculate shape and I think the photos speak for them selves.

s9kgTgUl.jpg

nQ0uOoUl.jpg

wl5A0xSl.jpg

oQFM62Gl.jpg

Orange 94

1994 mustang with a 4.2 V6 swap and m112 supercharger. The car was bought in poor condition as a father-son project and all the work has been done by us in a standard two car garage including the paint.

IMG_3431 by Richard Brown, on Flickr

IMG_3604 by Richard Brown, on Flickr

IMG_1407 by Richard Brown, on Flickr

IMG_1424 by Richard Brown, on Flickr

OP
OP
Orange 94

Orange 94

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
How do you narrow it down to 3 from all the nominations?

4 members had 2 nominations each. 2 replied and 1 turned down. I was 1 of the 4 so I put mine in, usually if I make nomination I refuse unless needed.

Mrstangerbanger

Reaction score
I thought the v6 orange stang has already won??? Also when you Vote for ride of the month i personally look for different paint,wheel,rwhp,custom interior, and so much more. Dont get me wrong but ROTM should be about the cars being build buy members but that is Just My opinion. If a car has an interior no one has and a paint job that cost more then most peoples cars that he built i would voter for him. Its about the baddest ROTM. I will place my vote they are all very nice cars.

OP
OP
Orange 94

Orange 94

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
I thought the v6 orange stang has already won??? Also when you Vote for ride of the month i personally look for different paint,wheel,rwhp,custom interior, and so much more. Dont get me wrong but ROTM should be about the cars being build buy members but that is Just My opinion. If a car has an interior no one has and a paint job that cost more then most peoples cars that he built i would voter for him. Its about the baddest ROTM. I will place my vote they are all very nice cars.

Back in like 2013. We just have a 1 year rule.

IMO rotm isn't build of the month. It's just a way to recognize a nice car, even if it's 100% stock. But vote for the car you like, if you like the in depth builds then vote for that.

lutter94

Reaction score
Back in like 2013. We just have a 1 year rule.

IMO rotm isn't build of the month. It's just a way to recognize a nice car, even if it's 100% stock. But vote for the car you like, if you like the in depth builds then vote for that.

I agree, sometimes elbow grease (cleaning/painting/perfecting) what you already have earns more respect than how much someone spent on parts. Not pointing out any certain cases, just saying if you think its a nice car, vote for it, lol.....

turion94

Reaction score
I agree, sometimes elbow grease (cleaning/painting/perfecting) what you already have earns more respect than how much someone spent on parts. Not pointing out any certain cases, just saying if you think its a nice car, vote for it, lol.....

I don't know about that. I've been nominated and lost both times to cars that had more mods. Mines pretty much stock but I've spent all my money in restoration. But people vote for the bling bling.

By the way just voted...

Tony

Legend
Reaction score
i evened it up lol. been on this kick lately where i just love the look of yellow/chrome wheel combos

evilcw311

Most Evil Member!
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Talk talk talk talk talk talk....... $-)

This message courtesy of crapatalk!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Diabolic2010

Staff online

Members online