Auto-X competition!!

MadStang

Reaction score
California looks like such beautiful weather.. .. . . . lol.

so, whos dick do i suck to get a SN95Forums windshield banner on that bad-boy?

lol sorry man conflict of interest. all of my sponsors have put something forth towards the car. besides all the window stickers are coming off before the 5.0 mag photoshoot.

OP
OP
MustangChris

MustangChris

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
a free windshield banner and a sucky-sucky wont cover it? :( LOL. [MENTION=15502]Ferocious[/MENTION] has such pretty lips, tho.

bonestock3.8DTH

Reaction score
Had an autocross on Sunday! It went well! I did a thousand times better than I had done the last one I went too. The course was nice, simple and pretty quick. The car did great, can't wait to get some more suspension stuff done to make it quicker! I came in last in my class but I was against some quick cars, I kept pace with a 2010 Camaro who had two people co-driving it. We went back and fourth for awhile but they both barely got me. One driver by a couple tenths of a second and the other driver four thousandths of a second. I finished 64th overall out of 90 cars for fastest times, and I got 65 overall out of 90 for pax times.

Heres a couple pictures from it!

MadStang

Reaction score
No Videos): I need to get a go pro so I can start making some videos of the auto crosses!

IMO don't waste your money on a go pro. the sound quality is a joke. I use a Sony action cam that has a lot easier interface, better sound, and cheaper as well. Not to mention mounts are lot more abundant and cheap. I have both a go pro and action cam, the action cam is my go to camera for quality vids.

bonestock3.8DTH

Reaction score
IMO don't waste your money on a go pro. the sound quality is a joke. I use a Sony action cam that has a lot easier interface, better sound, and cheaper as well. Not to mention mounts are lot more abundant and cheap. I have both a go pro and action cam, the action cam is my go to camera for quality vids.

Really? I'll have to check those out then! Thanks for the advice!

LI98GT

Reaction score
Fun shots. It was 36 degrees here this evening and dropping through out the night. Not much grip available at that temp.

wmfateam

Reaction score
Great shots! What nittos are you running? Can't wait for my first one on the 17th!

Jawman1234

Reaction score
this is my first post to the sn95 community and its a few videos of my second time auto crossing in my mustang.[video=youtube;Gr6HzqAYY0E]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gr6HzqAYY0E[/video]
[video=youtube;cwXRGYjC95A]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cwXRGYjC95A[/video]

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
virocanah

Members online

No members online now.