Awesome comment I recieved the other day

02GT

Reaction score
Well the other day I go to pick up my ex-girlfriend. She and I are still really good friends and still like each other blah blah. Well she is a mustang enthusiast, just like me. So is her father and mother. Her father owns a 94 cobra, her mother owns a 98 GT and she owns a 94 gt. Well I have always got crap from them for having a sixer. Well this is the first time they have seen my car since me and her broke up. So I pull up to her house and ring the door bell and my car is still running. Her father answers and the first thing he says is "Wow finally dropped a V8 in there I see?". I happily said, no its still my little v6, with a smile on my face. So she comes out and says almost the same exact thing! I was so happy, that v8 owners, who are mustang enthusiasts think that my v6 sounds like a v8. Great compliment =) :thumb:

OP
OP

02GT

Reaction score
Well I dont advertise that im a v8. But I think its nice to hear that I sound like a v8.

OP
OP

02GT

Reaction score
Well on this forum you MUST BE SERIOUS ALL THE TIME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! hahaha

4point6GT

Reaction score
your car looks pimp bro, good job! id love to meet a girl like your ex, she gots a gt.....thats freakin hot! O0

i_drive_stangs

Reaction score
ya, what kind of exhaust do you have? plese be very specific.

im getting mine installed on tuesday. its gonna be 2.25" from the headers into magnaflow cats, 2 instead of 4! (one on each pipe) then i dont know if im should get an x-pipe or not. this is were im confused. but right now i think im just going to get true duals because its cheaper but anywho into 2.25" flowmaster 40's with offset inlet center outlet and out flowmaster 3" tips, i think it will sound pretty good.

WyoTechMSA

Reaction score
i_drive_stangs said:

im getting mine installed on tuesday. its gonna be 2.25" from the headers into magnaflow cats, 2 instead of 4! (one on each pipe) then i dont know if im should get an x-pipe or not. this is were im confused. but right now i think im just going to get true duals because its cheaper but anywho into 2.25" flowmaster 40's with offset inlet center outlet and out flowmaster 3" tips, i think it will sound pretty good.

Your car will sound dead nuts exactly like a v6 unless you get an H pipe. Dear GOD do NOT get true dual exhaust. Just trust me on that.

S

scarface

WyoTechMSA said:
i_drive_stangs said:

Your car will sound dead nuts exactly like a v6 unless you get an H pipe. Dear GOD do NOT get true dual exhaust. Just trust me on that.
I would take Marks advise. His family owns an exhaust shop/Garage.

white98stang

Reaction score
i agree with wyotech do not get a true dual set up....its a waste of money a catback works just fine just make sure it has 2 mufflers and not 1 with the duals coming out i recommend mac y pipe

v6mustang94

Reaction score
V6s can sound pretty damn good when idling.

But it's so obvious once you actually start getting on the throttle.

justinschmidt1

Post Whore
Reaction score
v6mustang94 said:
V6s can sound pretty damn good when idling.

But it's so obvious once you actually start getting on the throttle.

amen...Ive heard a lot of v6 stangs that sound like v8s at idle..but once they get on it..theres no mistaking its a v6

Lightning Struck

Post Whore
Reaction score
I can never read any of your threads or post because of your damn sig movie >:D >:D

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wbarter

Members online

No members online now.