B&M Hammer auto trans shifter

PinkieT

Reaction score
Bought this for my wife's 98 not knowing it had the cable for a C4. Needs a new PRNDL bezel (which are available) and the mounting hardware. Asking $60 plus the ride.Hammer back.JPG Hammer side 1.JPG Hammer side 2.JPG Hammer.JPG

Werecow

Reaction score
Dude, what's the part no? We may still be able to make a deal?

OP
OP
PinkieT

PinkieT

Reaction score
I bought it as is along with the story it would fit my wife's car, so there is a lot I don't know. I went to a B&M site last year and downloaded install instructions for PN 810001, the one for AODE. looks like I have the one for a C4, so it is useless to me. From what I saw on their website, the only difference is the cable to the trans and its attachment to the shift linkage on the trans. Sorry I can't help more, that's all I know.

Werecow

Reaction score
I'm just trying to figger out if it'll fit the console of my foxbody. I know they have different ones for the consoles of sn-95's and foxes, just hoping it was one that would fit mine.

OP
OP
PinkieT

PinkieT

Reaction score
I'm just trying to figger out if it'll fit the console of my foxbody. I know they have different ones for the consoles of sn-95's and foxes, just hoping it was one that would fit mine.

Model 81001 is for SN95 cars. The model 81002 fits Fox bodies. I have no idea if it would bolt on mechanically but be wrong cosmetically. Make me an offer, I just might take it to get it out of the way.

Werecow

Reaction score
Lemme tear my floor up an I'll see if what I gots looks like what you gots might work...

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
virocanah

Members online