BAAAAAALLIN! kinda...

OP
OP
F

Fets

Post Whore
Reaction score
DFG_Pimpin said:
i think chrome or hypercoated would have been a better color choice, but hey...FR500s are the win no matter what. :pimp:

Eh I woulda got chrome but thats too hard to clean.

5.HOE said:
the car looks great !!!! :thumb: one tip throw away the bug guards, that the only thing i dont like , other than that the car is :pimp2:

I want to, but it looks like they've been on there since 96 lol, Im scared the paint will be brighter underneath them lol

Pro5ohKid said:
looks good man, what size tires up front? Mine should be here on friday...same thing but chome, can't wait! :) hope it looks okay on mine, as it does on yours.

275s

Thanks guys, and yes I know Im working on the drop

97vertstang

Reaction score
Fets said:
DFG_Pimpin said:
i think chrome or hypercoated would have been a better color choice, but hey...FR500s are the win no matter what. :pimp:

Eh I woulda got chrome but thats too hard to clean.

5.HOE said:
the car looks great !!!! :thumb: one tip throw away the bug guards, that the only thing i dont like , other than that the car is :pimp2:

I want to, but it looks like they've been on there since 96 lol, Im scared the paint will be brighter underneath them lol

Pro5ohKid said:
looks good man, what size tires up front? Mine should be here on friday...same thing but chome, can't wait! :) hope it looks okay on mine, as it does on yours.

275s

Thanks guys, and yes I know Im working on the drop
when u take em off wax it.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Diabolic2010

Staff online

Members online