BAB Cobra Pictures

OP
OP
1998cobrasvt

1998cobrasvt

Reaction score
Still have to find my tail light fitting and fix that light... Also finally want to install the black bezels.

Some day...

Dooo ittt! Is your black set just the bezels themselves or do you have an alternate pair of taillights with black bezels? The removal of the taillights is really easy and the swap shouldnt take more then fifteen mins of your time. Its three or four bolts on each side, the bulbs twist out and they pop right off.

OP
OP
1998cobrasvt

1998cobrasvt

Reaction score
I've got tons of plans, but i'm a slacker. Lol

Lol, Lets hear em! - Whats in store for the mystic in 2017?

You have any plans for yours?

No changes this season, as much as id love to take her to the final stage of the build this winter its not quite time yet financially. Im going to be doing everything at once, and have been saving for the finish ever since the last phase was completed. I expect to FINALLY be ready within 8-10 months to start buying all the news parts. (As much as a second low miles BAB cobra would cost and then some :grin:) But i hope to see 800hp or 700 to the wheels plus all the supporting mods. In the mean time im going to enjoy her as she sits for one more summer! Plan on traveling around alot, putting some miles on her, maybe a few cross country rides as a family member just bought a new house in Floridian territory (Florida) and also a few shows and of course some track events! Im looking into joining a club and they rent out tracks across the east coast for the group across summer.

We arent too far apart, maybe ill see you at one of the meets, ill keep you posted on the dates.

scidpro

Reaction score
Lol, Lets hear em! - Whats in store for the mystic in 2017?

We arent too far apart, maybe ill see you at one of the meets, ill keep you posted on the dates.

Yes! Last summer i actually didn't even go to one show! Well I did, but didn't put my car in any. This year for sure. As far as plans go.. 2nd Trunk with 3rd brake light delete, gonna get a 2nd used one for cheap rather then repaint mine feels like a waste of mystic paint. So why not have 2 lol. Then I will put my custom Mystic SVT badge on the car. After that carbon fiber S281 and paint it mystic. New Longtube headers with my new H-Pipe (have an exhaust leak currently) & i picked up some SVO Style side skirts again. I really want to go back to the side exhaust. New Optima battery and running new battery cables currently 6 gauge which gives me alot of issues, switching to 2 gauge (battery is in trunk). Painting my fuel tank brackets silver and taking calipers off sanding them down and spraying them a burnt copper color. EXPORT Tails (probably next year). OH and i'm definitely buying myself a good buffer and fixing issues i still have at some spots. I also got the same exact headlights you have. I like them much more then the ones i currently have on the car. Window tint, alot of interior changes planned. Searching for termi seats and then i will sell the 01 cobra seats i got. Hmm, i'm prolly forgetting stuff Lol. Not to get ahead of myself or anything but in the future possibly a year or 2 BAGS, bags, bags. Yes, bags!

Mack

Reaction score
Dooo ittt! Is your black set just the bezels themselves or do you have an alternate pair of taillights with black bezels? The removal of the taillights is really easy and the swap shouldnt take more then fifteen mins of your time. Its three or four bolts on each side, the bulbs twist out and they pop right off.

Yeah, I know. I have a set of seperate bezels. I've already had the taillights out, that's an easy job. Not sure how I can remove a light fitting though, not sure if the wires are attached to the fitting or not (you can buy the fitting with or without wires).

OP
OP
1998cobrasvt

1998cobrasvt

Reaction score
Yes! Last summer i actually didn't even go to one show! Well I did, but didn't put my car in any. This year for sure. As far as plans go.. 2nd Trunk with 3rd brake light delete, gonna get a 2nd used one for cheap rather then repaint mine feels like a waste of mystic paint. So why not have 2 lol. Then I will put my custom Mystic SVT badge on the car. After that carbon fiber S281 and paint it mystic. New Longtube headers with my new H-Pipe (have an exhaust leak currently) & i picked up some SVO Style side skirts again. I really want to go back to the side exhaust. New Optima battery and running new battery cables currently 6 gauge which gives me alot of issues, switching to 2 gauge (battery is in trunk). Painting my fuel tank brackets silver and taking calipers off sanding them down and spraying them a burnt copper color. EXPORT Tails (probably next year). OH and i'm definitely buying myself a good buffer and fixing issues i still have at some spots. I also got the same exact headlights you have. I like them much more then the ones i currently have on the car. Window tint, alot of interior changes planned. Searching for termi seats and then i will sell the 01 cobra seats i got. Hmm, i'm prolly forgetting stuff Lol. Not to get ahead of myself or anything but in the future possibly a year or 2 BAGS, bags, bags. Yes, bags!

YASS SICKK

Yeah, I know. I have a set of seperate bezels. I've already had the taillights out, that's an easy job. Not sure how I can remove a light fitting though, not sure if the wires are attached to the fitting or not (you can buy the fitting with or without wires).

Should be info on it here somewhere

LI98GT

Reaction score
As always, lovin' the pics. I'm just hoping to get my inspection done to put it back on the road honestly, but I have a new set of H&R springs and Steeda Mufflers to get in, but those are reach goals. I did get a new Jegs low profile jack this christmas to help with the spring install. Does putting an Hellwig rear sway bar in our F150 over the holidays count as plans getting done?

OP
OP
1998cobrasvt

1998cobrasvt

Reaction score
April 2017 Photos and Videos:

Also, I have some nice dashcam footage for you guys. Normal Driving Conditions. Enjoy! :thumbsup:

[video=youtube_share;AvVjIsIXCcs]https://youtu.be/AvVjIsIXCcs[/video]

[video=youtube_share;5U92gzjLLmU]https://youtu.be/5U92gzjLLmU[/video]

OP
OP
1998cobrasvt

1998cobrasvt

Reaction score
Lookin' and soundin' good!

Very clean example of an sn95

Appreciate the kind words guys thanks! More to come soon, I have some more great shots from this weekend when I went to the first show of the 2017 season, hung out with my buddy and his 03 Sonic Blue Terminator, its pretty cool to see BAB and SB next to each other.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wbarter

Members online