BAB - tinted headlights

kspilly

Reaction score
yeah, i'm not too fond of the mudflaps, but haven't really had time to take them off. It's been covered in snow or too cold to actually work on it. Now it's in the shop until an unknown date.... but they are on the hit list though. O0

Red96GT

Legend
Reaction score
kspilly said:
yeah, i'm not too fond of the mudflaps, but haven't really had time to take them off. It's been covered in snow or too cold to actually work on it. Now it's in the shop until an unknown date.... but they are on the hit list though. O0

yeah man rip those things off. They make your wheels look small. O0

TxCobrA98

Legend
Reaction score
kspilly said:
yeah i know what you mean.. i wasn't hatin on your car or anything, just lettin you know. why's your car in the shop?

FIVELITERS

Reaction score
Yeah i'm not hatin on your car either just to put that out there, i just hate mudflaps on EVERYTHING. Cept Semi's :p

kspilly

Reaction score
[TxCobrA98 said:
]
kspilly said:
yeah i know what you mean.. i wasn't hatin on your car or anything, just lettin you know. why's your car in the shop?

I spun a rod bearing at some point. Here's the scoop: http://www.sn95forums.com/forum/index.php?topic=9224.0

FIVELITERS said:
Yeah i'm not hatin on your car either just to put that out there, i just hate mudflaps on EVERYTHING. Cept Semi's :p

It's all good! I actually enjoy constructive criticism from other people. I have plenty of ideas for the car, but am always willing to listen to other ideas that I may have overlooked.. :drunk:

Hellion94

Reaction score
Still rockin the stockers..

front-1.jpg

Personally I think some Cobra diamond clears would look the bast on your car. Just my .02

FIVELITERS

Reaction score
kspilly said:
[TxCobrA98 said:
]
kspilly said:

I spun a rod bearing at some point. Here's the scoop: http://www.sn95forums.com/forum/index.php?topic=9224.0

FIVELITERS said:

It's all good! I actually enjoy constructive criticism from other people. I have plenty of ideas for the car, but am always willing to listen to other ideas that I may have overlooked.. :drunk:

O0
[TxCobrA98 said:
]

don't listen to him.. he was definitely hatin.

:slap:

SRT Handz

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
maybe your car was in a wreck and they replaced them with cheaper parts. Cobra housing are Clear, GT's are refectors

Your car with GT Lights

front-1.jpg

BAB With stock Cobra Housing

babfmicinstall1.jpg

Mine with NEW OEM ford Housing for GT

IMG_0297.JPG

WyoTechMSA

Reaction score
Heres a PS someone did for me. I have the real smoked lights now and they are sick, trust me I have got nothing but compliments on them and I love them.

smokedcobragz0.jpg

I dont have any pics of them on the car while it was still blue :-[

SMOKE

Reaction score
Another vote for smoked on the BAB!
WyoTechMSA- that PS looks great. Works with the rims. O0

LI98GT

Reaction score
Wow, WyoTechMSA, that PS looks great on with the BAB color and best hood eva on an SN95. Based on that pic alone, I say go for it.

For another perspective, here's my BAB with stock GT headlamps, but with clear corners and yellow bulbs to stay legal here in NY (old school). Hard to tell the yellow bulbs are in there most of the time, but depends on the angle. I prefer this look over the stock yellow reflectors - cleans up the front end look a little IMO.

ChinSpoilerhoodLarge.jpg

Brian95SVT

Legend
Reaction score
[TxCobrA98 said:
]
i dont think aftermarket lights are cheap.. its just preference..

but i agree with handz when he says that your car looks sexy as hell and mean with the OEM's because your car looks freaking awesome with the OEM lights.. id say stick with the lights you have now, they look freakin awesome.

+1

Hellion94

Reaction score
SRT Handz said:
Hellion94 said:
My Car's a GT...

if so then why is there a cobra in the front?...

Because the previous owner thought that would be a nice addition, and it goes well with the cobra front bumper and RR hood..

Also, If i'm not mistaken, the 94-95 Cobra's came with the same lights at the GT's, It wasn't until the Modular Cobra's came out that they got the "ultra clear" lights. So if mine was a cobra, I still think those would be the stock lights.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
marktuck99

Members online