Back and forth...

OP
OP
D

Daywalker

Reaction score
I've already bought some PI cams, and I've got the Livernois Motorsports PI intake kit on order. I think I'm gonna just get that installed for now, and see how I like it. For now, I'll just continue to save up for a turbo kit, since it's gonna cost me like 5 grand. Also, with the required K-member swap, it's gonna cost me like $1500 to have installed. Oh well, gotta pay to play I guess.........

Dalamar

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Daywalker said:
I've already bought some PI cams, and I've got the Livernois Motorsports PI intake kit on order. I think I'm gonna just get that installed for now, and see how I like it. For now, I'll just continue to save up for a turbo kit, since it's gonna cost me like 5 grand. Also, with the required K-member swap, it's gonna cost me like $1500 to have installed. Oh well, gotta pay to play I guess.........

Aint that the truth!
Good luck, you'll like it..... for a while :)

OP
OP
D

Daywalker

Reaction score
Only a while? You mean the PI Cams/Intake, or the Turbo? :dunno:

96gt226410

Reaction score
I was in the same boat as you. I couldn't decide if I wanted to go 4V or forged 2V, or St. II Steen Heads. I have decided to just go for the PI swap. I'm going to see what kind of power I can make. And then I can save up for a forged rotating assembly and then find a block. And then, here comes the blower. 8)... I got the assembled PI heads, intake, and the FRPP head swap kit shipped to my house for $700. I'm going to do a quick port job when I get the heads with a buddy and maybe find a pair of Comp Cams or something similar. It's definetly the best bang for the buck.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cwacaser

Members online