Back from Mustang Week 2007

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by 02GT, Jul 28, 2007.

1. 02GT

02GT Well-Known Member

Well I just got back in from mustang week and I must say that it is something that every mustang owner MUST experience. I had to come back early but I got to experience all that I wanted to. There had to be at least 800 mustangs there and everyone that you saw had a wave and a smile for every mustang owner they saw, of course I was the same. The cruising was one of my favorite parts, all you could hear was blowers and loud exhaust all up and down ocean blvd. There were A LOT of terminators there, more than I thought there would be. Very few SN95's but the ones I saw were kickass. My camera broke on the second day due to my father dropping it on the freeway trying to get a moving shot of the car. I do have some pics of the meet and greet at planet hollywood and those will give you an idea of what it was like .I will post all the pics ASAP.

Me cruisin on ocean blvd
    [​IMG]
    Night before the Planet Hollywood Meet
    [​IMG]
    Meet and Greet
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

I took A LOT of engine bay pics but dont feel like uploading right now. Tell me if you guys want me to post those pics as well.

2. Lightning Struck

Lightning Struck Legend

I'm waiting for the inevitable vid of the JACKASS that has to show off in a ASS load of traffic and spins out and hits a few cars and street signs :nonono: You guys KNOW its coming ........it does EVERY YEAR

3. quickstang_1994

quickstang_1994 Well-Known Member

Yeah, I know but if it wasn't for my new sons birth I would have been there. So I'll be there next year.

4. 02GT

02GT Well-Known Member

I was surprised that I didn't see it this year. I think that everybody has learned from past mistakes...or at least I hope so.

5. VertTireSmoke

VertTireSmoke Active Member

hey guys. Im actually still down here enjoying the beach and the car shows of mustang week. I got plenty of good pics to share once i get the loaded to my computer at home.
    Nope surprisingly nobody wrecked. I think ppl finally learned their damn lesson and didn't get into it as hard as before. still some incredible take offs.

6. Lightning Struck

Lightning Struck Legend

I will be in shock if this weekend comes and goes and there are no threads here or on SVTP / Stangnet about some dip shit that caused a huge wreck :(

7. quickstang_1994

VertTireSmoke you are on a computer now. Go ahead and start loading I wanna see.

8. VertTireSmoke

I can't get them off my camera. my dumbass forget the cable to load them to the computer. :slap:

9. quickstang_1994

that sucks! ask around lol

10. 02GT

02GT Well-Known Member

Vert, you wouldnt happen to be cruising around with a red 93 cobra and a green gt, not sure what year. If so I was cruising behind you guys a night or two ago.

11. 02GT

02GT Well-Known Member

Updated WITH PICS!!!

12. Red96GT

Red96GT Legend

This car belongs to my neighbor down the street. Look familiar?

[​IMG]

13. VertTireSmoke

No Ive been down here with a 04 Comp Orange Cobra, 04 Yellow mach I, 03 Blue mach I, and a 01 silver GT. My cobra is still in the shop with the heads. Shop has been backed up for weeks then they got one head done and the machine broke. my damned luck. The green GT ive been driving got a leak in the coolant at 4am when we were getting ready to leave. decided best not to risk it and we left it at the house and i rode down with another guy. Ive been looking for everybody from the forum but couldn't find anybody. Only one i saw was the other guy with the chrome yellow cobra with the svo side skirts. never got to talk to him tho.

14. quickstang_1994

Dont worry next year I'm taking the Saleen and my car so there will actually be some SN 95 there.

15. Steven

Steven Legend

uh oh.. i forgot to tell you i had to work this week :-\ i was gonna come but i'll be damned if not only i had to work and was sick, but i had to work 11 hours

16. 02GT

02GT Well-Known Member

I still think I have seen your orange cobra around, but then again I saw so many cobra's down there. Just from being at mustang week, I decided to sell my car and buy another mustang. Its either going to be a 94-96 GT or a 89-93 fox, I cant really decide.

17. quickstang_1994

NOT a fox

18. 02GT

02GT Well-Known Member

haha well only reason I have been considering a fox is because my first car was a 1989 Mustang GT and I sort of miss her lol. But I LOVE my SN95 so I'm torn.