Back from the paint booth!

the5.ohh

Legend
Reaction score
Well guys and girls, the hooptie got a little makeover. Bought a Trufiber 3" cowl. I got the cobra bumper and fogs as a birthday gift. I tinted the fogs yellow, and got hoodpins. Overall I'm extremely happy with the new look and the paint work. I also had the fenders dents removed and fixed. No plate is going on, and no ugly ass pony is going in the grille either. The amount of looks I got driving home was insane lol. Felt so good to get her back all done up. Throwing my saleens on as soon as this shit goes away.

DavidBoren

Reaction score
Righteous transformation, brother. You be ballin' now.

I'm not a huge fan of the stepped cowl hoods, but your car looks damn good.

Tony

Legend
Reaction score
wow! looks totally different man! can't wait to see it with the saleens.

ttocs

Post Whore
Reaction score
idunno the lack of the grill pony has grown on me besides the fact its in the spot I need my laser receiver to go.

Ferocious

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Not a fan of trufiber's style cowl hoods but that front end definitely looks better with the cobra bumper and yellow fogs.

Burninriverdiver

Reaction score
Damn this looks good! Hood pins with a cowl hood=awesome. Makes the pins on my stock hood look hillbilly lol

OP
OP
the5.ohh

the5.ohh

Legend
Reaction score
yay my new twin! lol. Gotta put the horse back in but black it out or something...
Haha yeah. Idk man I really hate the pony lol
idunno the lack of the grill pony has grown on me besides the fact its in the spot I need my laser receiver to go.
I ran around like that for 2 years give or take. I've painted it red, black, silver, did it blue recently. Liked it, but it didn't last lol
Not a fan of trufiber's style cowl hoods but that front end definitely looks better with the cobra bumper and yellow fogs.
Thanks bro!

OP
OP
the5.ohh

the5.ohh

Legend
Reaction score
Damn this looks good! Hood pins with a cowl hood=awesome. Makes the pins on my stock hood look hillbilly lol

Thanks bro. I hated pins before I saw the car with them on. I walked around the gate into the shops lot, and my jaw dropped lol. Yours actually made me feel better about getting pins, they look tits on yours!

ttocs

Post Whore
Reaction score
I also have never been big on the double step hood. I made sure I avoided it on mine but its hard to hate on the wet black I guess.

Burninriverdiver

Reaction score
Thanks bro. I hated pins before I saw the car with them on. I walked around the gate into the shops lot, and my jaw dropped lol. Yours actually made me feel better about getting pins, they look tits on yours!

Thanks man, I love how they look on the old classics so I figured they'd look good on the modern pony car too. I like mine, they just lack the extra muscle the cowl hood adds

HuskerGT

Reaction score
Looks nice, man. The fit looks great too, the fender to hood gaps look nice & even.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TreeScholar

Staff online

Members online