Back from the track....

19mustang95

Legend
Reaction score
TheBab said:
DFG_Pimpin said:
almost gettin a wheel in the air...im guessing you took the frontg sway bar off?

Yea I drive it daily without the swaybar...

I don't take twisties or drift the cobra... so I hardly notice it's gone.

I will have skinnies up front before I go back to a track.
i dont have my swaybar on the Cobra, and if i had the Cobra as low as the GT, i think they would handle the same or the cobra would handle better. what wheels are you goin with?

OP
OP
T

TheBab

Reaction score
DFG_Pimpin said:
TheBab said:
DFG_Pimpin said:
almost gettin a wheel in the air...im guessing you took the frontg sway bar off?

Yea I drive it daily without the swaybar...

I don't take twisties or drift the cobra... so I hardly notice it's gone.

I will have skinnies up front before I go back to a track.
i dont have my swaybar on the Cobra, and if i had the Cobra as low as the GT, i think they would handle the same or the cobra would handle better. what wheels are you goin with?

Yours because we are trading... :dancing6:

Actually I do want to buy a set... what is your wheel/tire set up?

GDawg

Reaction score
Do you guys not follow NHRA rules? I thought a roll cage was required under 13 seconds (at least for verts and maybe 12.5 for coupes)...?

I live at 6300 ft so we don't want to talk about my times. :-\

Hellion94

Reaction score
A roll bar is required for any full bodied vehicle that runs 11.49 or quicker. Convertibles require a roll bar when they go 13.99 or quicker.

A roll cage is not required until you reach the 9 second zone, i.e. 9.99 or quicker (6.39 1/8th mile.)

I believe BAB has a roll bar, but even if he didn't, he would still be perfectly legal. :)

^where do you live^

GDawg

Reaction score
Hellion94 said:
A roll bar is required for any full bodied vehicle that runs 11.49 or quicker. Convertibles require a roll bar when they go 13.99 or quicker.

A roll cage is not required until you reach the 9 second zone, i.e. 9.99 or quicker (6.39 1/8th mile.)

I believe BAB has a roll bar, but even if he didn't, he would still be perfectly legal. :)

^where do you live^

At Bandimere at almost 6,000 ft above sea level requires helmet at 13.99 and rollbar at 13.49... cause we're slow up here in the clouds... ;D

My neighbor's teenager is reving his car. I might have to go see since I just moved in here and the rumors are flying... :pimp:

OP
OP
T

TheBab

Reaction score
I am thinking bout buying an AFM powerpipe... I hear they raise the boost 2-4 pounds almost... :D

I have a 6pt in the car right now....even though I am too slow to need it :(

Dalamar

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Nice runs, looks like fun.

When are you moving down to humidville?

OP
OP
T

TheBab

Reaction score
quickstang_1994 said:
where is the slip? or what was the 60', 330', 1/8, mph, 1000, 1/4, and mph.

I have a bunch of slips... I can post the details...

Ive moved 2 times in the past month... so all my chit is in storage getting ready to move. (scanner)

I'll get the full slip read out though for you tonight.

Dalamar said:
Nice runs, looks like fun.

When are you moving down to humidville?

OCT... I can't wait.

Humidville has my tuner right by....and cheaper nitrous refills. O0

Hellion94

Reaction score
GDawg said:
Hellion94 said:

^where do you live^

At Bandimere at almost 6,000 ft above sea level requires helmet at 13.99 and rollbar at 13.49... cause we're slow up here in the clouds... ;D

My neighbor's teenager is reving his car. I might have to go see since I just moved in here and the rumors are flying... :pimp:

Bandimere has a sweet facility. That's odd that they would require a bar at 13.49, at sea level that would probably only equate to a 12.70 or so. Our track here is Albuquerque is at 5500 ft. and they still only require a bar at 11.99. 11.49's the NHRA rule, but it is up to the track, so I guess Bandimere is just really safe, haha ;)

The altitude sucks for times though. Our blue car would be running like 9.40's at or around sea level. I remember with the old white car, it ran 10.97 up here, and ran 10.46 in St. Louis without changing anything, just the DA there was like 2000 ft.

IceMan

Reaction score
1.6 60' is not bad at all for 17 inch tires... nice times too... what kind of power do you make?

GDawg

Reaction score
IceMan said:
1.6 60' is not bad at all for 17 inch tires... nice times too... what kind of power do you make?

Who did that? What'd I miss?

:dunno:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wbarter

Members online