Back in the Mustang club again!

maillemaker

Reaction score
I bought a 1995 GT new back in the day, but lost it on ice in 2002. I just bought another! This one is a convertible with leather interior and the Mach 460 sound system. I think it's in great shape for its age.

I've got a punch list of 6-7 things to fix. First up is the door panels and the broken-out switch boxes.

Daryl

SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Welcome back! Join the stampede!!

OP
OP
M

maillemaker

Reaction score
You guys have me on pins and needles here. Is my car stolen or something? I just got my title in the mail yesterday!

ttocs

Post Whore
Reaction score
I think he was confused about
Where is moderator??
I'ts important.
Thank.
who if I am not mistaken was just posting somewhere/anywhere to get in touch with a mod.

Now back to the OP, we demand pics or the hazing is doubled. It really isn't a problem, 2x as much fun but it is also 2x as many chicken feathers we have to get together.... :) = don't take anything I say seriously until I am saying, "no, seriously I am not f'n around". That happens about once every 10 years and when it does you might want to be worried....

OP
OP
M

maillemaker

Reaction score
I've been waiting for some nice weather to take some good photos. Yesterday was nice but I was driving all day out of town.

badass98svt

Reaction score
I think he was confused about

who if I am not mistaken was just posting somewhere/anywhere to get in touch with a mod.

Now back to the OP, we demand pics or the hazing is doubled. It really isn't a problem, 2x as much fun but it is also 2x as many chicken feathers we have to get together.... :) = don't take anything I say seriously until I am saying, "no, seriously I am not f'n around". That happens about once every 10 years and when it does you might want to be worried....

What?

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
marktuck99

Members online