Back to the track on Saturday

OP
OP
V

VertTireSmoke

Reaction score
2.001 60'.... :thumb: very sweet. Yeh with more practice i bet u can def get into the low 14's. If u make back out the track before the season ends let me know how it goes. As for me i think im done this season. I bent a rim and don't have the money to replace it right now. :'(

ALITL8

Reaction score
VertTireSmoke said:
2.001 60'.... :thumb: very sweet. Yeh with more practice i bet u can def get into the low 14's. If u make back out the track before the season ends let me know how it goes. As for me i think im done this season. I bent a rim and don't have the money to replace it right now. :'(

oh damn, sorry about the wheel. a group of us didnt get enough last weekend so were all gonna meet up and go race again this weekend. i'll let you know how it goes :thumb:

OP
OP
V

VertTireSmoke

Reaction score
ALITL8 said:
VertTireSmoke said:

oh damn, sorry about the wheel. a group of us didnt get enough last weekend so were all gonna meet up and go race again this weekend. i'll let you know how it goes :thumb:
yeh the wheel sucks. Theres a guy on another site i visit that is selling chrome gt wheels for 300 so i think im gonna pick them up. Good luck at the track. Here is hoping for a lower 14 pass for ya. :thumb:

ALITL8

Reaction score
sounds like a good deal. which GT wheels are they?

i have a set of like new 16" waffles with very new tires on them (Kuhmo Solus K16 225/55/16). i'll let the full set go for $500 OBO plus shipping. the wheels were on our car when it was new for about a month, stored in the garage till we bought my daughters 97 GT (Dec. 06), had tires put on them and installed them on her car (drove on them less than 400mi.). i got a set of 95 cobra wheels and tires for her car in a trade so now they are just taking up space.

here's some pics, i just havent posted them in the FS section yet. let me know if you want them and i wont post them. first pic is the only damage to these wheels (wheel to wheel contact). it happened when my daughter drove my stang into her's, the basketball goal and centerpost of the garage. theyre also a little dirty in the pics... they'll be cleaned up and polished before i send them out.

bratxwheels.jpg

bratxwheels2.jpg

bratxwheels3.jpg

bratxwheels4.jpg

OP
OP
V

VertTireSmoke

Reaction score
Well actually i may have just found a set from a friend of mine. Thanks anyway.

ALITL8

Reaction score
VertTireSmoke said:
Well actually i may have just found a set from a friend of mine. Thanks anyway.

thats cool, just thought i'd offer :dunno:

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
marktuck99

Members online