Back with turbo, Recaros and 6spd

mcglsr2

SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Nice focus. I remember when I used to hate focuses, but ford has done a great job with the car. Lol if members keep buying focuses this is going to become a focus forum.

It probably wouldn't hurt to expand a little, our cars ain't getting any younger ;)

OP
OP
Walking Tall

Walking Tall

Reaction score
Nice focus. I remember when I used to hate focuses, but ford has done a great job with the car. Lol if members keep buying focuses this is going to become a focus forum.

I really did too. I went home with an SVT Focus back in the day, but my bank did not recognize the SVT as anything special. Probably a good thing since those cars haven't aged well. Ford has really stepped their game up with this car. I hate to say it, but I'd be disappointed getting into most '14 GTs as far as features go.

97NYstanGT

Reaction score
It's interesting how you went from cobra to f150 to a focus. When my gt flooded in sandy, me and my parents needed a cheap, reliable work truck. So we found an F150 which ended up being my car as a replacement to the mustang, a year later I sold the truck and replaced with a 2003 focus SVT. And I'm absolutely loving the thing. The boost is the next thing to come.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Orange 94

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
[MENTION=17547]Walking Tall[/MENTION] just saw fifteen52 is having a black friday sale on spoiler cups. $200. might wanna get in on that. Original $300.

Nightmare

Reaction score
Nice car.....you should check out Livernois Motorsports for their tuning and ecoboost mods...Considering doing something like that to my fusion titanium form them. The other site I would check out is CJ pony parts as they are also getting into the ecoboost market.

OP
OP
Walking Tall

Walking Tall

Reaction score
Thanks guys. I've been looking at a few mods. But I'm going to wait a few months before I start on it. Right now there has been an intermittent problem with the entire dash going out. It's going back to the dealer today.

Poisoned Pony

Reaction score
Exterior will be pretty conservative. Lowered and some wheels. Maybe the cup spoilers. My favorite exhaust is my friend's. It's an OCD with the J tube muffler delete with the Flowmaster DBX in place of the resonater.

Hmm! That sounds like an interesting exhaust combo

The spoiler cups are really hit or miss. Some cars look amazing, some look like long whiskered cat fish.

What wheels are you thinking?

That's part of the exhaust we were running when we had an ST. We had the OCD muffler and J-tube delete and OCD resonator delete.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tWm-9uGPb8c&list=UUP4acqYWvwdzUI0fP2juP7w

Honestly, I miss the damn thing and partially thinking of dumping the Mach for another once I'm finished putting her back together. It was a fun car with great gas mileage.

whiplash473

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
What is happening to you people with these new cars? Is the water alright where you guys live?

OP
OP
Walking Tall

Walking Tall

Reaction score

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bs.austin.tx

Members online