Backend Ideas *Chop Pics*

JonBeast

Legend
Reaction score
I have some ideas for the backend of my car, and I want some opinions. I already have my tails black (I had an extra set of bezels to play with), I painted my rear lower valence black, and I have black bumper inserts on the way. Should I paint between the tails? And smoke them too?

backtailspiciy1.jpg

backtailspic2zw6.jpg

Lightning Struck

Post Whore
Reaction score
the valence and bumper inserts are a definate do, the taillights with the paint............ :dunno: I would have to see it in person to make a good decision about them.

MAXX RS4

Reaction score
I'd tin the lights and add the inserts but i wouldnt do the black sectioning like the machs'.

I think it only looks good on a contrasting color like yellow or white.

OP
OP
J

JonBeast

Legend
Reaction score
This is why I posted it up....I can't make up my mind :p

I already painted the lower valence, and I love it (you can hardly tell though, my car is so f'ing dark) and I have the inserts coming in the mail. I still have my green bezels. So....I think I might just tint my tails and be done with it.

I used nightshades on my other tails...but I want a more gloss look. But the ebay tint is sh!t....what should I use?

MAXX RS4

Reaction score
JonBeast said:

I already painted the lower valence, and I love it (you can hardly tell though, my car is so f'ing dark) and I have the inserts coming in the mail. I still have my green bezels. So....I think I might just tint my tails and be done with it.

I used nightshades on my other tails...but I want a more gloss look. But the ebay tint is sh!t....what should I use?

Get them professionally tinted?

95KBGT

Legend
Reaction score
JonBeast said:

send them to me
S3500088.jpg

97vertstang

Reaction score
i dont think that would look to nice.it only looks nice on 99+ mustangs

OP
OP
J

JonBeast

Legend
Reaction score
95KBGT said:
JonBeast said:

send them to me
S3500088.jpg
Nice....how did you dooo it? :)

OP
OP
J

JonBeast

Legend
Reaction score
Did you use nightshades? Or just....black paint....can you even see your brakelights?

MeanGrn Gt

Reaction score
i am going to get mine tinted, but instead of being black it will be dfg. They should be on there way to paul hopefully and i will get pics of them when they are done but it will be a little while.

OP
OP
J

JonBeast

Legend
Reaction score
My old tailights were spray tinted...but I had to scrape all the tint off in the parking lot of the inspection place :mad:

I guess I will just use some nightshades on my other tails again, and use your process. Thanks man.

dawssvt

Reaction score
97vertstang said:
i dont think that would look to nice.it only looks nice on 99+ mustangs

+1 I don't like tinted tails on SN95's... Just get the inserts on and you will be set!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bs.austin.tx

Members online