Hi everybody, I have created a fix for the mounting tabs that break off the backseat headrest pad. Two of the three tabs were broken on mine and I decided to break the last one off and make 3 new mounting tabs. Sorry if the pictures aren't that good, I used my potato (iPhone 5S). I hope this might help some of you guys fix your broken headrests. The tabs are made out of some 16ga 2" aluminum angle stock I got from Lowes (the purple paint marked piece). The pieces are cut to 2" long. I probably could have gone with something a little thinner, but I'd be afraid it would be too flimsy. This 16ga 2" was some I just had laying around, and it felt right for the job. To drill the holes for the tab mounting screws, I sharpened up a self-drilling screw, ground down a phillips screwdriver bit for clearance and used a small hand held ratcheting bit driver for turning the screw. It only took about 30 seconds per hole. Worked surprisingly well, for all 6 of them that I had to drill. I used 2 #8x.5" self-drilling screws to fasten the new angle tabs to the headrest. The 90 degree angle has to be opened up a little bit to match the angle of the plastic of the headrest. I then test fitted and marked the tab to body mount bolt holes. I removed the tabs from the headrest to drill the body mount holes, remounted the tabs to the headrest and bolted the headrest back in place. Nice and solid now. Job done! It took me a little over an hour to complete.