Baer 6p

410sn95

Reaction score
Thought I would post up the new addition to the car. Installed Baer 6p's on my old 13in Eradispeeds.

New rings are on order. You can see where the older cobra caliper setup did not touch the rotor ring, the 6p caliper utilizes the full surface.

OP
OP
410sn95

410sn95

Reaction score
@JerZey: Have not really tested them out yet. Waiting on rings and summer. I will say that pedal feel is firmer. I may just upgrade to 14in rings, though. On the fence as I really don't need it. Would just fill out the 18in wheel better.

@mcglsr2: Part of the reason they look huge is they are sitting on 13in rotors.

JerZeyStangz

Reaction score
@JerZey: Have not really tested them out yet. Waiting on rings and summer. I will say that pedal feel is firmer. I may just upgrade to 14in rings, though. On the fence as I really don't need it. Would just fill out the 18in wheel better.

I plan on running a saleen wheel, so I am looking big brake kits for mine.

Musturd

Post Whore
Reaction score
Oh hell ya those are nice , if my car wasn't drag oriented I would have went a different route then cobra brakes , the nice part is my wheels clear 13" brakes with zero modifications and they're 15"

mcglsr2

SN95 Supporter
Reaction score

Hmm, maybe so. Ooorrr, they are 6 piston calipers is why they look so big!!!!! Lol. I've got 4 piston calipers on my other car and I thought those guys were large-ish :) I'm not knocking the size.

OP
OP
410sn95

410sn95

Reaction score
Hmm, maybe so. Ooorrr, they are 6 piston calipers is why they look so big!!!!! Lol. I've got 4 piston calipers on my other car and I thought those guys were large-ish :) I'm not knocking the size.

I was looking at getting the Baer t4 setup but found it won't work with the 2 piece Eradispeed rotors which I already had.

The 6p is a bit overkill on our cars IMHO. Then again, a lot of my car is overkill...

OP
OP
410sn95

410sn95

Reaction score
one man's overkill is another man's daily driver

Haha... to true.

Honestly I could daily the car if I wanted. Driveability is excellent. I could even get 16mpg on the freeway if I babied it with old 5th ratio, not sure what I could get now. I would need to put real mufflers on and tailpipes, though.

Dalamar

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
sweet.
if you don't mind me asking, how much/where?

Dalamar

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
sweet. i'd like to add these to my pit eventually. love big brakes. they feel so sweet. next to a charger, they're the best feeling mod on a car IMO.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
virocanah

Members online

No members online now.