Ballistic's 1997 GT

OP
OP
Ballistic

Ballistic

Reaction score
the badge delete makes such a huge impact in person vs pics. i know you're wanting to get her lower and i don't blame you but man it looks beefy sitting like that now lol. maybe stout is a better word idk but definitely a clean ride man!

I love the badge less look, feels clean, just like i don't have any stickers on it. When you say Beefy or Stout is that a good thing or a bad thing lol?

Another reason why i want to get it lowered soon is once i put the bigger wheels on it started making a sound from the front like whenever i stop some what hard or go from reverse to forward it makes a sound so when its getting lowered its gonna get some other shit replaced to hopefully fix that..

Tony

Legend
Reaction score
When you say Beefy or Stout is that a good thing or a bad thing lol?

definitely good to me anyway lol. sometimes it's nice to see a 94-98 with nice wheels and a stock height. refreshing i guess idk man. like your sig pic to me looks like a healthy mustang. not that slammed is bad....i obviously love lowered sn's but don't mind a stock height one either.

Witzy0070

Reaction score
definitely good to me anyway lol. sometimes it's nice to see a 94-98 with nice wheels and a stock height. refreshing i guess idk man. like your sig pic to me looks like a healthy mustang. not that slammed is bad....i obviously love lowered sn's but don't mind a stock height one either.

Yeah, that's easy to say when you're so elegantly slammed =p

OP
OP
Ballistic

Ballistic

Reaction score
Stuff started showing up at work today :D Everything ill need should be here by Thursday..

dgFOtWq.jpg

OP
OP
Ballistic

Ballistic

Reaction score
Got all the parts i need now H&R Springs, MM RLCA, MM CC plates, and bilsteins showed up too lazy to take a pic of the other stuff..

Going to have my ford dealership install everything next week, dont really have the time to install everything my self, being good friends with the owner of the ford dealership has its perks :)

i-w94cjWf.png

Also got some more Hide away LED lights going in my park lights so was planning on how i wanted to install them, will post pics once i install those, but took this pic below when i was doing that
The stang almost has the same amount of tire as its big brother :)

i-LhMQtqS.png

Orange 94

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Nice progress on the car.
Just noticed the rig shots, they're fun to take! Lots of work though

OP
OP
Ballistic

Ballistic

Reaction score
Nice progress on the car.
Just noticed the rig shots, they're fun to take! Lots of work though

Thanks, yeah they are alot of work thats why i haven't done a new one with the wheels yet, this month for sure ill do another one!

OP
OP
Ballistic

Ballistic

Reaction score
Sealed up the new billsteins with some Jet Seal 109, Didn't know the front and rear were different shades of yellow until i put them next to each other..

i-8rgK2Rs.png

Vegasfilter

Reaction score
So I think I am not the only one wondering where the pic updates are!!!!!! Cant wait to see it lowered.

OP
OP
Ballistic

Ballistic

Reaction score
Haha, it got dropped off this morning at 8am should be done tomorrow or Friday, they got a lot of shit to put on lol. Would of taken me forever to do it all myself..

Tony

Legend
Reaction score
i have a feeling this sn will end up being one of the nicest ones on the site. nice tasteful look to it already, combined with getting awesome pics and the new stance...she will be a beaut man!

dirtyred11

Reaction score
i have a feeling this sn will end up being one of the nicest ones on the site. nice tasteful look to it already, combined with getting awesome pics and the new stance...she will be a beaut man!
Idk Tony i'm working pretty hard for that title myself lol but seriously it does have tons of potential and I can't wait to see it dropped.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bs.austin.tx

Members online