Reaction score
Red96GT said:
Snakebit said:
Red96GT said:
Snakebit said:
Red96GT said:
phil_the_thrill said:
http://clarkhoward.com/shownotes/category/7/13/220/379/

something doesnt make sense on this page. it says if you start at 15 and put away $2000 for 7 years youll have over a million but if you put away the same amount for 50 years its only 2.3 million. i think the math got screwed up there

That chart looked a little sketchy to me too. :dunno:

I can assure you guys there is NO BS on that site, his # are there and correct. Of course the % rate will play a part in the exact number but it gives you a very close idea of what your looking at. Check out the site and give some of the places a call and meet with a local one in your area, you can see a chart like this at thier place of business.

While we're on the topic, what other types of investment/savings to look into?

good god there on his site ;D ;D, check it out.....you can get a 401K at most employers / 529 plan for college / Savings bonds / CD's ( they are pretty much old news now )

This stuff is overwhelming. :-\
Nothing to it once you do some reading on it, plus if you can hear clarks show its great and very informative. Dont let it scare you, its not that bad.....just pick one or more of the savings roads and START NOW. Then when you retire I can come over and help you spend that money :hitit:

Lightning Struck

Post Whore
Reaction score
MeanGrn Gt said:
you arent getting the short end of the deal. I mean that money is just sitting there doing nothing... it could be on my stang hauling ass... sounds good to me

:hammer:

Ill have to get back to you on this :eek:uttahere: :eek:uttahere: :eek:uttahere: :eek:uttahere: :eek:uttahere:

:D

Red96GT

Legend
Reaction score
Snakebit said:
Red96GT said:
Snakebit said:
Red96GT said:
Snakebit said:
Red96GT said:
phil_the_thrill said:

something doesnt make sense on this page. it says if you start at 15 and put away $2000 for 7 years youll have over a million but if you put away the same amount for 50 years its only 2.3 million. i think the math got screwed up there

I can assure you guys there is NO BS on that site, his # are there and correct. Of course the % rate will play a part in the exact number but it gives you a very close idea of what your looking at. Check out the site and give some of the places a call and meet with a local one in your area, you can see a chart like this at thier place of business.

good god there on his site ;D ;D, check it out.....you can get a 401K at most employers / 529 plan for college / Savings bonds / CD's ( they are pretty much old news now )

Nothing to it once you do some reading on it, plus if you can hear clarks show its great and very informative. Dont let it scare you, its not that bad.....just pick one or more of the savings roads and START NOW. Then when you retire I can come over and help you spend that money :hitit:

Can you say KB and a barbeque?

Lightning Struck

Post Whore
Reaction score
Red96GT said:
Snakebit said:
Red96GT said:
Snakebit said:
Red96GT said:
Snakebit said:
Red96GT said:
phil_the_thrill said:

Can you say KB and a barbeque?

Yo! 8)

19mustang95

Legend
Reaction score
you shoudl invest in a DFG IRA...its pays off so much more than a Roth IRA. ;)

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TN95gt

Members online