For Sale Barry Grany Inline Fuel Cooler

Status
Not open for further replies.

330CubeGt

Reaction score
Barry Grant 10" Inline Fuel Cooler with -8AN Fittings. Cost $120 New. In good used condition, see pics.

RARE/DESIRABLE ITEM THEY NO LONGER MAKE THESE AND THEY DROP FUEL TEMPS 25+ DEGREES!

ASKING $75 SHIPPED!!!

y9y6a9av.jpg
7uqa9u6u.jpg
buzeqaha.jpg

ProKiller

Reaction score
and what's the gain of this? i assume to help avoid detention?

OP
OP

330CubeGt

Reaction score
It drops fuel temps alot, you can find some useful info about them with a quick google search.

ProKiller

Reaction score
It drops fuel temps alot, you can find some useful info about them with a quick google search.

yeah that's not helpful...i tried that before posting and couldn't really find a solid answer hence the post. everywhere just says more power...and so does all those ebay chips and intake spacers and all the other bogus power parts. i was looking for actual information, but that's fine you don't have to help inform your customer base on the purpose of the product you're selling.

Silvr

Reaction score
yeah that's not helpful...i tried that before posting and couldn't really find a solid answer hence the post. everywhere just says more power...and so does all those ebay chips and intake spacers and all the other bogus power parts. i was looking for actual information, but that's fine you don't have to help inform your customer base on the purpose of the product you're selling.

not to be capt obvious but my first search on google turned this up with the very first result.

"The BG Fuel Systems’ Heat Sink is a fuel coolerdesigned for use with flow-through-style fuel
pumps. It is a re-cirfculating bypass equipped
with a one-way check valve that is particularly
effective in cooling fuel and fuel pumps that
operate continuously. The fins of the cooler
dissipate heat from the fuel system, allowing the
pump to run cooler and prolonging its life."

and that's not mentioning the help of detonation and hp.

OP
OP

330CubeGt

Reaction score
Actual info I have is its came on my brother inlaws car, we are re doing the fuel system and we removed this from the car and I'm selling it for half of the new price.

Helps dramatically lower fuel temps and is nothing like a fake ebay chip or air tornado or electric supercharger.

So if you don't understand how this product works or why someone would buy it or you are just to lazy to do some some solid research before you buy a part I'm sorry.But you probably don't need this part anyways...

OP
OP

330CubeGt

Reaction score
Alright guys I have a few interested but I'm not interested in selling for $50 SHIPPED. I would like $50 just for the part.

Meet me in the middle and lets make a deal!!!

NEW PRICE $62.50 SHIPPED USPS PARCEL POST WITH TRACKING NUMBER!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Alida81