Basic turbo for 94-95 GT 5.0

Addermk2

Reaction score
Ford Motorsports called me and I told them I would be using the QH1 with the editor and on3 turbo so that's what they are setting it up for

That's not how it works... and if you'd stop reading bullshit articles, and asking some of us "old guys" what you need... you'd actually get better answers.

evilcw311

Most Evil Member!
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Adder may have a suggestion for a shelf cam but will agree that a custom cam is best.

There isn't too much of a price difference to order a custom cam and any reputable machine shop that builds performance motors should be able to spec you out a cam according to what you are trying to do overall.

Keith, you have any specifics for a cam or should he just talk to someone who specifically deals with cam specs?!?

This message courtesy of crapatalk!

OP
OP
ranger56528

ranger56528

Reaction score
Ok so why would they call and ask what tuner I was going with? Were they just having fun with me because they are board or was the engineer/sales guy just making fun of me.....I really need to know because maybe I should send the PM-80PP-M95-42 back to them because they don't need to know what tuner I'm running to match the Mass Air Meter too.
I know maybe they don't like the fact I didn't pay 1000.00 for thiers so they are going to mess with it,I just don't know now......

Im sure Mel had no reason to call me either from on3,just wanted to say hi I guess..........

OP
OP
ranger56528

ranger56528

Reaction score
Ok so why would they call and ask what tuner I was going with? Were they just having fun with me because they are board or was the engineer/sales guy just making fun of me.....I really need to know because maybe I should send the PM-80PP-M95-42 back to them because they don't need to know what tuner I'm running to match the Mass Air Meter too.
I know maybe they don't like the fact I didn't pay 1000.00 for thiers so they are going to mess with it,I just don't know now......

Im sure Mel had no reason to call me either from on3,just wanted to say hi I guess..........

OP
OP
ranger56528

ranger56528

Reaction score
Adder may have a suggestion for a shelf cam but will agree that a custom cam is best.

There isn't too much of a price difference to order a custom cam and any reputable machine shop that builds performance motors should be able to spec you out a cam according to what you are trying to do overall.

Keith, you have any specifics for a cam or should he just talk to someone who specifically deals with cam specs?!?

This message courtesy of crapatalk!

ill take this and ask Matt what he thinks I should do...Never though of asking him to get me the right cam,if he gives me some numbers Monday I'll post them here and see what you think.

OP
OP
ranger56528

ranger56528

Reaction score
Yes. You SHOULD send that maf back.

Call Mel at On3 and have them weld a slot maf flange to your charge piping.

Then go to www.poweraddersolutions.com and buy a PAS HPX maf
I shall do that,see nobody said anything about this so yes Thank you I will call,will it make much of a difference if I'm using 42Lb injectors or does it matter at all.

OP
OP
ranger56528

ranger56528

Reaction score
Are you talking about the one for 200.00 if so I did look at that one but for some reason I didn't think it was what I was really looking for.
I know Mel shipped my kit out because tracking shows it will be here Friday........

OP
OP
ranger56528

ranger56528

Reaction score
I suppose I could order the slot flange and weld it myself over at the trailer shop,use their aluminum welder.

any slot flange better then the other?

OP
OP
ranger56528

ranger56528

Reaction score
I can tell I made this harder then it needed to be just by going back but this is how a person learns,if it's just handed to you,well you really haven't learned anything.

Addermk2

Reaction score
No, a person learns by getting MULTIPLE opinions before they buy things...

Remember what I said before. More money that brains.

OP
OP
ranger56528

ranger56528

Reaction score
That Pro M 80 is exactly what I ordered,at least it looks the same and the part number is close to the same PM-80 and PRO M 80 and he said it didn't matter if it was a blow through or not. The price is only 7 bucks difference.

OP
OP
ranger56528

ranger56528

Reaction score
It is the same Pro M 80 just a little different part number because of the 42Lb injectors....I thought it look a lot alike. I should be ok then but I also see the benefit to just getting it separate also,price being one.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TreeScholar

Members online