*Bassani X-Pipe Installed*

QTRHRSE

Reaction score
Re: Bassani X-Pipe

nice... i had one o/r with a side exit magnapak exhaust and BBK shorties on my 98

sounded down right insane

plus teh build quality is top notch

mean green

Reaction score

hurrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrry up with the vid that thing is going to sound sick

congrates on the x pipe u will love it

fastgtfairlane

Reaction score

friday is too late to put it on. jk, i had a catted bassani x pipe i liked it and sold it cause it had cats on it. it sounded good but was too quiet.

OnyxCobra

Post Whore
Reaction score

Can't wait to hear it, I'm probably going to get rid of my Prochamber for a Catted X.

rgs

Reaction score

i got a bassani x and bassani catback on mine, i love it

FUK_N_JUNK

Reaction score

I got a muffler shop offroad H-pipe on my stang with flowmaster catback and it sound like a damn truck!!!

I'm gonna order a bassani ASAP!!!!

I think I will got with a catted version though cause I dont like shit too loud, I got 4 race cars for that......

AaRoN

King Post Whore
Reaction score

FUK_N_JUNK said:
I got a muffler shop offroad H-pipe on my stang with flowmaster catback and it sound like a damn truck!!!

I think I will got with a catted version though cause I dont like shit too loud, I got 4 race cars for that......

the bloody white car sig is :rollinglaugh: I can't help but laugh alittle whenever i see it.

916_5.0

Reaction score

Ya bassani x FTW. I love mine, mine has to the two "hiflow" cats i just hollowed them out tho. It sounds much better much more hollow. Now i just gotta change out the flows.

FUK_N_JUNK

Reaction score

AaRoN said:
FUK_N_JUNK said:

the bloody white car sig is :rollinglaugh: I can't help but laugh alittle whenever i see it.
Thanks..... :hammer:

OP
OP
M

McGarrh

Reaction score

I am leaving the house right now to go put it on. :dancing6: You know I love getting new parts but I hate forking over the money for them. When I finally get a blower it going to be great and suck all at the same time. I guess the final result when it is all said and done it will be worth it.

rgs

Reaction score

McGarrh said:
I am leaving the house right now to go put it on. :dancing6: You know I love getting new parts but I hate forking over the money for them. When I finally get a blower it going to be great and suck all at the same time. I guess the final result when it is all said and done it will be worth it.

you'll be giggling too much after the install to be worried about how much it cost

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
marktuck99

Members online

No members online now.