Batman 6

Discussion in 'Photos, Movies, and Video Game Chat!' started by 95KBGT, Jul 4, 2006.

1. 95KBGT

95KBGT Legend

OK well first off let me say christian bale is a badass, hes the best batman and i believe out does michael keaton. The batman begins movie was amazing, it finally got off that preppy bullshit of george clooney and val kilmer WTF. and neons on the batmobile. batman is supposed to be dark and depressed. ive always liked batman better than superman cause batman is a LITTLE more believable. and batman begins showed how he became batman.

Should Christian Bale come back to be batman? how did you like him?

WHo will be the next villan? ive heard it will be joker and he will be played by peewee herman.

2. Spyder

Spyder Active Member

I absolutely agree with the whole Batman > Superman. The main reason, superman is some alien with a cape. Hes not human, he has no cool gadgets, and he doesnt do any cool martial arts style asswhooping. Superhero my ass!

As far as Christian Bale being the best batman, thats a very close call, but i think he takes the lead by a hair. He Fits the part, and has the look, but i cant stand his voice when he is Batman. But either way he is still a badass. I didnt much care for the batmobile in batman begins, onyl because it was so far from the original look of the batmobile from the first one. Dont get me wrong, the thing was bad freakin ass, it just looked weird.

Either way, i dont care who the villan is, i just want to see another one!!

3. Peter

Peter Well-Known Member

I think christian bale did a great job and that movie was very well done.

I have heard they are thinking of having baine in a sequal to it and a host of other villans. it would be cool to see a lesser known super villan to star in the next one

4. 94gtstang50

94gtstang50 Well-Known Member

I love that movie, I could seriously watch it over and over again. Plus I went to see it with a very good friend and it was the last time we hung out, so the movie brings back some really good memories.

5. 95KBGT

95KBGT Legend

i think his alter ego voice was sweet. cause if he just had a normal mans voice he could be killed...forgotten remember?

6. Spyder

Spyder Active Member

Yeah the whole voice thing is true, and needed. Just bugged me for some reason. Either way, great movie!

7. 95KBGT

95KBGT Legend

dug up a little more info, its rumored that Christain Bale and the Director of Batman Begins have Signed a contract for 4 more movies after Begins. :dancing6: i cant wait

8. 94gtstang50

Damn, thats a lot of Batman movies.

9. 95KBGT

95KBGT Legend

yea, i think they are planning to redo or have a seperate series from the whole keaton,kilmer, clooney bullshit.

On a lighter not "the hulk" is being remade, they felt like the movie should have been more, and i think will follow the comic series better

10. Peter

Peter Well-Known Member

nice new hulk will kickass

4 more batman movies holy crap I can see all these comic book movies going on for ever. Stan lee must be loving it. I just watched fantastic 4 last night and they can make another one of those. THey can make more xmen, spiderman, batman, superman it will never end as long as they pull in the big bucks.

11. Spyder

Spyder Active Member

As long as they keep making them good, bring it on :bunny3:

12. 95KBGT

95KBGT Legend

13. Dalamar

Dalamar Legend SN95 Supporter Retired Staff

I liked the returns movie.

glad they got away from the circus freak look.

14. 94gtstang50

Yes, it was starting to get really retarded. I really think the latest one was also the best one, the first two were decent but not as realistic. I do miss the badass bat cave though. The latest bad cave was a little small imo.

15. grantouring21

grantouring21 New Member

Well, that's because it was the "first" bat cave, when he just became Batman. the mansion was destroyed at the end of Begins, therefore making way for what the batcave was in the first batman when the mansion was re-built.

16. 95KBGT

95KBGT Legend

ahhh im getting ansy for the next one

17. Peter

Peter Well-Known Member

have they even annoucned a 7th installment

18. 94gtstang50

Yea, but even still they could have made it bigger, it is a movie with limitless possibilities after all. Hell they could have made the batcave a icbm nuclear missle silo with topless go go dancers if they wanted. Can't wait to see how the next one goes and what "improvements are made to the southwing".

19. grantouring21

grantouring21 New Member

Wow, a missile silo with naked go go dancers in a batcave......that would be my dream home. with a big garage of course.

20. 94gtstang50

Do I hear a "what would you have in your batcave" thread being started?