Battery for 1996 Mustang GT

fisheh

Reaction score
Hi I am really new to cars and have absolutely have no idea what i am doing. but recently i just picked up my first project car. I hope to learn a lot about cars after this though.
Anyways the first thing is that it does not have a battery and I'm in need of suggestions on cheap options for car batteries that would work with a 1996 Mustang GT. Thanks!

Witzy0070

Reaction score
Some times interstate battery or other major companies will sell you refurbished batteries cheap at their stores. I was able to buy refurbished interstate batteries for 35 bucks where I live. Junkyards sell them cheap. Otherwise it's Walmart.

Ballistic

Reaction score
Not sure where you are from, but i always get mine from Les Schwab on the west coast, have had to replace a few in some of my cars before and the warranty is pretty nice :)

Twista

Legend
Reaction score
Just go to any local auto store and tell them your car model and get a battery. Most local chains have all the same brand batteries with different store logos on them. Autozone.. advanced auto.. doesn't matter. I usually get the one with the best. longest warranty

lutter94

Reaction score
I like interstate. From what I've been told Interstate makes their own batteries, and everyone else's comes from the same company. (exlcuding optima of course). Auto parts store should be fine, order online thru advance auto, use a coupon code, and pickup in store, saves a ton.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ccrider

Members online