Battery light on

OP
OP
Daryl

Daryl

SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
If you followed the step by step testing procedure i posted earlier you would of been back up and running already.
95Opal,
I truly believe that. Unfortunately, the majority of which I either don’t know what you’re talking about (due to my own lack of knowledge) OR don’t know how to do the step by step you provided.
I do want to thank you for the time you put into it and for imparting your knowledge. I do not take what you provided lightly, however much of it is beyond my scope. Sadly.

Cheers and thank you again!
++

ttocs

Post Whore
Reaction score
did you say that when you turn the key on that you do not get all the usual warning lights on or am I confusing you with someone else?

RAU03MACH

Legend
Reaction score
95Opal,
I truly believe that. Unfortunately, the majority of which I either don’t know what you’re talking about (due to my own lack of knowledge) OR don’t know how to do the step by step you provided.
I do want to thank you for the time you put into it and for imparting your knowledge. I do not take what you provided lightly, however much of it is beyond my scope. Sadly.

Cheers and thank you again!
++
I think you really need to sit a read up on the charging system on the car
You need to get a manual and study it
That is the only way you will understand it

I know some of it is not perfect some manuals will walk you through it

badass98svt

Reaction score
I think you really need to sit a read up on the charging system on the car
You need to get a manual and study it
That is the only way you will understand it

I know some of it is not perfect some manuals will walk you through it

I'd recommend one of these for Daryl, or really any SN95 owner
Ford EVTM manuals are a huge help to have in your arsenal.

OP
OP
Daryl

Daryl

SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
did you say that when you turn the key on that you do not get all the usual warning lights on or am I confusing you with someone else?
someone else!

ttocs

Post Whore
Reaction score
my service manual is for 94 but there is a diagnostic listed for that light being on. Step one is to remove the cluster and check for an open/short circuit by probing the light green/red wire for resistance. I am not sure that it is the same with your car I would do some checking but that is what ford says to do, on a 94. This if from the orange factory manual that they use to ship to the dealers, not the aftermarket stuff.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wbarter

Members online