BBK headers vs stock

Dunecrazy

Reaction score
I have a pair of BBK equal length headers not installed for my 94 5.0. Currently have a BBK H pipe and flowmaster catless back. Is it worth instalking these headers or not?

thanks

B.mad

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
itll change your exhaust note!

96laseredcobra

Reaction score
Running Bbk shorties on mine. Not stock but not motified greatly either. I love what they did. Install asap!

sent while thinking of mods for my 4.6s using tapatalk

CC'S95GT

Post Whore
Reaction score
Take a look inside the header flange before you put them on.
I had a BIG weld bead on the inside where the pipe and flange were welded together. Using my die grinder I was able to grind at least half of the weld out all the way around which opened the port by 1/4" or more total.

BadPony

Reaction score
Don't do it. The factory manifolds are MORE than adequate flowing for those junk ass heads. They were also the reason for a horsepower bump back in the foxbody days... I just installed BBK equal length headers an an offroad x-pipe and they fit like shit. They literally hit EVERYTHING. The welds look like they were done by a four year old. Zero power gain, loads of heat in the engine bay, and it leaks like a busted ass GM farm truck.. When I called them to complain some high school kid basically told me to piss up a rope. Piss on BBK; that company is a joke. I would proudly run ebay brand shit on my car over ANYTHING they've ever mfg'd. Absolute junk. :badidea:

evilcw311

Most Evil Member!
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Don't do it. The factory manifolds are MORE than adequate flowing for those junk ass heads. They were also the reason for a horsepower bump back in the foxbody days... I just installed BBK equal length headers an an offroad x-pipe and they fit like shit. They literally hit EVERYTHING. The welds look like they were done by a four year old. Zero power gain, loads of heat in the engine bay, and it leaks like a busted ass GM farm truck.. When I called them to complain some high school kid basically told me to piss up a rope. Piss on BBK; that company is a joke. I would proudly run ebay brand shit on my car over ANYTHING they've ever mfg'd. Absolute junk. :badidea:

You've been a member for 3 years and only posted 7times and of those 7 times you only seem to post when you can complain about Bbk.

Maybe you should grow up and move on. Others have had good luck with their exhaust and if your only posting when you can be negative then your not truly contributing anything to this site.

This message courtesy of crapatalk!

evilcw311

Most Evil Member!
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Alrighty then..

What?!?! Lol

I can't stand it when a person only post so they can be negative and complain. If they actually post something positive and helpful at other times then the occasional rant is one thing but if that's all they've ever done then it's not needed.

The idea of a forum is a place for all to hang and learn and chit chat. If people wanna just dump on a certain product nonstop or just complain then do it on fb or something.

B.mad

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
i have BBK shortys...............and no complaints.............i also have other bbk products..........

ttocs

Post Whore
Reaction score
I have had BBK and now JBA. Was the JBA a nicer product? Yes but the bbk's were fine for the price as well. But if he has them already I can't say the stockers would be better.

g36 monkey

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
I've installed plenty of BBK stuff for plenty of people. No complaints....

evilcw311

Most Evil Member!
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Oh snap...........

Others who haven't had issues and can post without acting like a punk............

And trust me [MENTION=19093]BadPony[/MENTION] or punypony or whatever you wanna call yourself. I'm not your bro!!!

96blak54

Staff
Reaction score
I once order BBK product, the shipping box was junk. I dont recall what BBK product it was. Although the shipping box had took a beating! Real crappy. Had shipping stickers all over it, plain brown color, and very well taped. I couldnt get into it!!! I I were searching for it in a pile of other shipping boxes, I would never find it! Blended in like camo.

Real negative! (Imput your own negativity here_______________) Anything, everything, negative, negative. ..nag nag nag. Below extremely high standards! Human waste discharge.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
marktuck99

Members online