bbk long tubes with x pipe on cobra

ju015dd

SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
anyone have any sound clips or experince with how this setup sounds? i will be getting a sweet deal on some ceramic coated longtubes with matching x pipe

Spyder

Reaction score
Couple of my buddies did the bbk long tubes, off road x's and then one had flowies, and the other had magna flows

I must say, the long tube + off road x sounds freakin sweet

94TURBO5 0

Reaction score
Damn it gonna sound nice with the blower. :thumb: LT's are sweet and have that bad hot rod look to the motor.

OP
OP
ju015dd

ju015dd

SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
yeah, i getting an offer i cant refues on the setup. then once i get these on i can get the car in to get it custom tuned :banana:

TxCobrA98

Legend
Reaction score
omggggg blackfang.. i thought my offroad hpipe + 40 series flows sounds amazing.. god i need some LT's now.. i should have listened to snakebit.. :nonono:

Lightning Struck

Post Whore
Reaction score
TxCobrA98 said:
omggggg blackfang.. i thought my offroad hpipe + 40 series flows sounds amazing.. god i need some LT's now.. i should have listened to snakebit.. :nonono:

:p :p

blackfang

Reaction score
Hell man, my cheap digi cam from walmart that I paid 180 bucks for records. Granted its not the greatest, but works.

Lightning Struck

Post Whore
Reaction score
blackfang said:
Hell man, my cheap digi cam from walmart that I paid 180 bucks for records. Granted its not the greatest, but works.

Yea I know I have been wanting to get one for a while now but never get around to doing it. I just spent 600 bucks on a laptop so I can have net access while I'm at my in-laws with my wife, then there was always something before that to keep me from spending the money to get one...........my new saleen wing / Cobra rear bumper / Fr 500's and so on and so on :-[.

I have a nice old style video recorder that takes the mini size VHS tapes, but I want a digital for posting vids on the net.............I've GOT TO GET ONE :mad:

blackfang

Reaction score
I know the feeling. I want some more mods but the wifey wants furniture. Luckily I already got my laptop for the SCT and other crap, now in the works for getting EFI Live for the catfish too.

Lightning Struck

Post Whore
Reaction score
blackfang said:
I know the feeling. I want some more mods but the wifey wants furniture. Luckily I already got my laptop for the SCT and other crap, now in the works for getting EFI Live for the catfish too.

The wants never seem to run out before the money supply does :rollinglaugh: :rollinglaugh:............God it sucks :mad:

OP
OP
ju015dd

ju015dd

SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
well, will be dropping the k first thing in the morn. got everything else out the way and unhooked tonight. getting a killer deal on some ceramic long tubes with matching o/r x.. buddy is tradeing for my stock manifolds, bbk o/r h and 250 bucks. offer i couldnt refuse.... :hammer: so i am in the process of taking my stuff out, hopeing tomm. and i will be picking up the long tubes next week sometime. man i cant wait to hear the long tubes on the mystic! :dancing6:

TxCobrA98

Legend
Reaction score
god please get vids... wow its going to sound so sexy on that sexy car. im seriously so excited and its not even my car! hah!

OP
OP
ju015dd

ju015dd

SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
:dancing6: i will post up some video once the longtubes are on.......

SvtBlack95

Reaction score
good..... hey is your v2 really quiet or is it louder then you expected at idle cuz mine is just a little quieter then the v1 blower i mean you can REALLY here mine

OP
OP
ju015dd

ju015dd

SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
yeah, it is louder that what i thought it was gonna be. it does have the gt impellar though! it's pretty loud at idle and i can hear it up to certain rpms. car screams up top :naughty:

SvtBlack95

Reaction score
good cuz i thought i was the only one everyone one where i live that has one is so quiet you cant hear anything

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
marktuck99

Members online