BBK O/R X.: short vid.

AaRoN

King Post Whore
Reaction score
Yeah. My car is filthy. Seems everytime I get a vid. or pic on here it's dirty. That is totally not like me. :nonono: In the summer I washed my car 2-3 times a week. I just haven't had time. Work has been insane. Anyway, here's what she sounds like with the new midpipe. Catback and manifolds are still stock. Launch was at 3k.

TxCobrA98

Legend
Reaction score
sounds awesome!!! man i want to go out and get some flybys like that. i think i may do it sometime this week. your car sounds really good though!

Downshift

Reaction score
Nice. Doesnt sound too bad. Get a catback on there though man. Im sure you will im just giving you shit. My car is dirty all the time now too I just dont have time and its black so its always dirty anyway haha.

OP
OP
A

AaRoN

King Post Whore
Reaction score
TxCobrA98 said:
sounds awesome!!! man i want to go out and get some flybys like that. i think i may do it sometime this week. your car sounds really good though!
thanks Trey. yeah i was REALLY suprised how much of a difference the midpipe made. i love making car videos.

5.0wned said:
Nice. Doesnt sound too bad. Get a catback on there though man. Im sure you will im just giving you shit. My car is dirty all the time now too I just dont have time and its black so its always dirty anyway haha.
i'm still undecided on the catback that i want. actually i really want the borla stinger but..money, money.

Lightning Struck

Post Whore
Reaction score
Sounds good bud :thumb: I know what you mean about being torn on what cat back to get :-\ :-\ :-\

I want the SLP loudmouth II's but I would like to have Magnaflows too :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\

281powered

Reaction score
sounds decent :thumb: but you need to get some gears in that thing, sounds like you got 2:73 maybe :-\

281powered

Reaction score
that will make a huge diffrence, plus makes your exhuast sound better becuse your all ways up in your power band so it screams even when driving around town ;D well thats my experience anyway

97vertstang

Reaction score
damn :eek: that thing sounds awesome for having a stock catback!!!!! catback, thats one tough decision, do it once do it right!!!!

OP
OP
A

AaRoN

King Post Whore
Reaction score
yeah. that's my problem with a lot of mods that aren't done. i want to make sure i have the best part and the part that i won't be switching out a couple months down the road.

Sn95Willis

Reaction score
Damn it i hate very one with a running car!!!! It wont be till after the first till i start burning up some clutchs in mine... Ill have my longtubes O/R x and Dynomx race bullits..

Twista

Legend
Reaction score
damn dude that things sounds sick! Wish i could go O/R sometime in the future. :dancing6: Your car sounds pissed off at all the ricers out there :thumb: :pimp2:

OP
OP
A

AaRoN

King Post Whore
Reaction score
Twista said:
damn dude that things sounds sick! Wish i could go O/R sometime in the future. :dancing6: Your car sounds pissed off at all the ricers out there :thumb: :pimp2:
it's about time you watched this video man. yeah just that midpipe alone made a huge difference and she's definitely pissed at all the ricers. :mad:

Lightning Struck

Post Whore
Reaction score
Twista said:

:rice: :rice: are funny to me with their 5 inch pipe and bumble bee sound ;D

19mustang95

Legend
Reaction score
Snakebit said:
Sounds good bud :thumb: I know what you mean about being torn on what cat back to get :-\ :-\ :-\

I want the SLP loudmouth II's but I would like to have Magnaflows too :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\

one of each.. :hammer: :hammer:

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
virocanah

Members online

No members online now.