BDAY is in 2 days! IDEAS!!!!????

TxCobrA98

Legend
Reaction score
Hey guys, welll iono why but i haven't looked at anything for my bday.. my dad says my clutch is fine, so ill trust his judgement. personally i think something is still wrong somewhere around there but w/e.. we are going to check the ujoints and throwout bearings because my car does buck when i let off the gas and get back in it.. but thats beside the point..

sooo this is where i need you guyses help!!

only thing i can really think of right now is the 281 spoiler. my dad said that it was cool if i got that.

i dont care what you guys come up with but i need a few ideas costing around the same amount or lower. i dont care if its performance parts, suspension parts, show parts.. w/e just help me out. i was thinking of some center caps to but i need to find some that are the right size.. let me know guys! i really need your help on this one!

95KBGT

Legend
Reaction score
Re: BDAY is in 4 days! IDEAS!!!!????

tinted tails, billet interior, s281 spoiler, maybe a tune?

try adjusting your clutch man, stick it in gear and pull up on the clutch pedal (of course when the car is off)

and to top it off go to the clubhouse, and get some titties rubbed in your face.

Dalamar

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score

If he'll do a spoiler and paint/mount that sucker, that's a pretty sweet present.

other ideas -
Detailing stuff?
Nitrous kit?

SvtBlack95

Reaction score

s281 spoiler would look hot.... ill be getting one also i know i have a 95 cobra but i will make it work

OP
OP
T

TxCobrA98

Legend
Reaction score

i dont like the idea of nitrous.. i want to get my car running right. i don't really care for mods as much as i just want my car to run smooth again. me and my dad are going to crawl up under the car and check to see if the u-joints are going bad and what not.. and we are also going to hopefully get that stupid intake gasket fixed.. my car has NO POWER right now...

i think i may do the 281 though. my dads buddy is going to paint it for me, for free even. we just have to buy the paint i think. hes a pretty good painter too. and paul, maybe my girlfriend will do the tinting for me? iono but she is begging me to tell her what to get me.. any other cheaper ideas (around $100) for the girlfriend? keep all the ideas flowing guys, i need them!

Slow98GT

Reaction score

umm... i'd say get a... well... $100 gift card to give me for my bday ;) i dont have any ideas but happy bday

DropTopPony

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score

Convince your girlfriend to bring over one of her really hot friends for a special birthday threesome... :pimp:
OK back to reality :hammer:
The spoiler is a good pick or some interior dress up parts...how are your mats inside, thats a not so expensive gift a girlfriend can get you...some nice Cobra mats.

or some Redline leather shift/ebrake boots (click link in my sig) they are top quality.

OP
OP
T

TxCobrA98

Legend
Reaction score

Hey man those are some great ideas.. i have a whole excel spreadsheet that has parts i want on it. i should have looked at that but i haven't revised it in a month or so so i forgot about it.. those cobra mats would be great... you know of a good place for cheap? i have them on my list but i forgot what website i have them linked to, ill have to open it up... thanks for the ideas, and ill take a look at those boots.

OP
OP
T

TxCobrA98

Legend
Reaction score

hey what about some Cobra door sills? i want the full sill, not just the thing you stick on the original sill. any ideas where to get em? ive looked all over google.. and also, where can i get the 281 spoiler? and i want a good quality spoiler...

Lightning Struck

Post Whore
Reaction score

I got mine from Downs Ford Trey, its super nice ^-^

rick focks

Post Whore
Reaction score

[TxCobrA98 said:
]
Hey man those are some great ideas.. i have a whole excel spreadsheet that has parts i want on it. i should have looked at that but i haven't revised it in a month or so so i forgot about it.. those cobra mats would be great... you know of a good place for cheap? i have them on my list but i forgot what website i have them linked to, ill have to open it up... thanks for the ideas, and ill take a look at those boots.
a spreadsheet with parts you want??? I thought I was the only one!!! You damn nerd..

Fets

Post Whore
Reaction score

flux capacitoar

OP
OP
T

TxCobrA98

Legend
Reaction score

allproahole said:
[TxCobrA98 said:
]
a spreadsheet with parts you want??? I thought I was the only one!!! You damn nerd..

haha i have mine seperated into parts i already own, parts i want, total spent on labor, total spent on parts, and the total of parts i don't own yet.. and a section for notes.. its all color coded too. its pretty hardcore. ill take screenshots of it tomorrow. im to tired to do it now.

95-stang

Reaction score

Party at your place? :)

S

scarface

get the gaskets fixed and get a tune.

OP
OP
T

TxCobrA98

Legend
Reaction score

scarface said:
get the gaskets fixed and get a tune.

my dad said hes going to fix my gaskets anyways but a tune.. i dont want to ask for a 500 dollar present. my dad may do it because he gets his huge bonus next month but they have done more than enough for me.. ill keep it kinda cheap.

S

scarface

your fuel issues could be screwed up because of the leaking gaskets, causing it to buck. MAybe the gaskets will make everything normal again. ???

OP
OP
T

TxCobrA98

Legend
Reaction score

the bucking is in the driveline im pretty sure.. me and my dad are jacking it up tomorrow and were going to check the u-joints..

also, my intake gasket is hopefully causing my car to be running as rich as it is.. on the dyno, my AF ratio goes below 10..

would my intake gasket cause my car to be running really really slow? i mean, if i get on it at all, my car feels like a dog.. is it just a really big vacuum leak? and also when i rev it up, my car takes FOREVER to go back down to idle.. could this be the reason? im thinking all this is caused by the stupid intake gasket, or so i hope... please help!

OP
OP
T

TxCobrA98

Legend
Reaction score

also, about the s281 spoiler?

how is ABCExclusive.com's quality? Matt, you got any advice for me from them...

they have it on there site for 169.95.. or i can purchase the "Original Saleen" s281 spoiler from them for 219.95... an OEM piece, soo what would you guys suggest? is there anywhere else i can get it from?

Brian, is this the place? 94-98 s281 spoiler?
http://www.thefordsource.com/store/motorsports/wings.htm

EDIT :: after reading this thread, i think the ABCExclusive s281 wing will be going on my car.
http://www.sn95forums.com/forum/index.php?topic=6837.0 <--- exactly what i was looking for. :)

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
virocanah

Members online

No members online now.