Been a long time.

ju015dd

SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Went a while not logging in and then when I tried to get on here a year or so ago I couldn't get on here. Kept trying from time to time but couldn't figure it out. Never saw any emails from the admins and such. But I finally figured it out and can get back on the boards. How the hell is everyone doing!:headbang:

330CubeGt

Reaction score
I've been away for a while bow aswell this last year.Selling my car and life taking a turn for the better kept me busy and I never bothered to post.Still mustangless but im getting that itch to buy another so I started posting here again.

Welcome back!, looks like the forums still going strong. And I've see a few new faces/user names already just in my last few weeks of posting so ita still fairly busy.

-330CubeGt

OP
OP
ju015dd

ju015dd

SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
It was sold back in 2010. Damn I miss that car. Can't wait to get another cobra one day though. For now just sinking money into my truck

OP
OP
ju015dd

ju015dd

SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
thanks guys, yeah actually sold it to a person that contacted me off here. I see a lot of old faces still here, and a lot of new ones too.

StreetPilot

Reaction score
Coy! Hey it's JD from TMCA. Howya been? I see the Mystic got sold :shocked:. Priorities, right? That was a CLEAN car! Sold my Cobra last year, but picked up another SN that I'm building. What have you been up to?
Jeff

OP
OP
ju015dd

ju015dd

SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Coy! Hey it's JD from TMCA. Howya been? I see the Mystic got sold :shocked:. Priorities, right? That was a CLEAN car! Sold my Cobra last year, but picked up another SN that I'm building. What have you been up to?
Jeff

What's going on Brother. Yeah man, had to do it few years back but will eventually get another one of these years. What have you been up too?

StreetPilot

Reaction score
What's going on Brother. Yeah man, had to do it few years back but will eventually get another one of these years. What have you been up too?

Just doing the job, taking care of the family and enjoying another build. How's everything going for you? You still see any of the old TMCA crew?

OP
OP
ju015dd

ju015dd

SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Just doing the job, taking care of the family and enjoying another build. How's everything going for you? You still see any of the old TMCA crew?

I seen a couple of the guys every now and then around town. Work, family and getting this truck built right take up most of my time also.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
marktuck99

Members online