Been a while...NEED ADVICE

theponyfactor

Reaction score
I haven't been around much, been really busy with exams and such.

Anyways, I've been throwin around the idea of selling a lot lately. Right now I have a 1995 v6 with 50,000 miles and a 1998 neon with 140,000 miles. The reason I've been thinking about selling is because I just feel like I'd be better of with a nice newer car. I don't really like how the mustang drives, just doesn't seem stable on the road. I know I could fix that with suspension work, but I don't have the money to do all the mods I want. I pay for college with no loans, so I'm not rollin in money.

I was just wondering what you guys think I should do. I love the look of the stang, but it doesnt have the power I want and whatever else. I have done...
17" rims
mac dual exhaust
fog lights
spoiler
side scoops
headlights
red floor mats
ss bumper inserts
aluminum a/c knobs
stock tires and the big tires have good tread left

How much should I sell for? What should I sell it with? I was thinkin about selling both and maybe looking into a Mazda 6, or something similar. Thanks for the suggestions.

19mustang95

Legend
Reaction score
id say you might get $4,000 out of the stang at the most and maybe $1200 out of the neon.

S

scarface

the neons worth about 500-800 bux...may seem low, but go to neons.org and look it up :( I say keep them if they are paid off.... maybe sell the neon and v8 swap the stang.

uncltrvlnmatt

Post Whore
Reaction score
If you sell both you might be able to get enough for a GT. You could probably get one for 5k-6k in decent shape.

OP
OP
T

theponyfactor

Reaction score
how would 4.10s be in the snow with snow tires?....maybe i should sell the neon for as much as i can get, and do the stuff i want to the mustang. which would mean driving all year round. (im in south east wisconsin)

MeanGrn Gt

Reaction score
sell the sixer and keep the neon (gas mileage and winter beater, you wont get much out of it anyways). then go get a v8 stang (im kind of partial to the 94-95's) and mod the hell out of it.

S

scarface

depends on "who" you are trying to sell it too....you might recoup more if you sell that stuff and go back stock.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bs.austin.tx

Members online