Before and After Water/Methanol

OP
OP
Michael Plummer

Michael Plummer

Reaction score
ju015dd said:
i have reallay been thinking of going with a stage 2 kit but it will have to wait awhile before i can afford something like that.
For a setup like yours, it would be like running on a race gas tune all on pump gas. You will gain more HP and more detonation control. Save your pennies and look me up when you're ready :dancing6:

Thanks
Michael Plummer

Teal_Beast

Reaction score
Michael Plummer said:
Teal_Beast said:
So then there is no point in buying through you. No offense. It is just as easy/cheap to order throught he website yes?
Im thinking if i went that route i would go with the one that reads boost off manifold vacume and i might even buy that 7qt tank and put it in the trunk . .
stage 2 it is.
thanks
The point is, I would get credit for the sale and you would have me available for tech advice :)
If you buy from Snow Performance then I get credit for nothing. :mad:

Thanks
Michael Plummer

I can dig that. :thumb: But squeeze some of that tech out of you i will.

I see a buncha random stuff on the site as far as ascesories, if i were to mount the tank in the trunk, would i need the upgraded pump or nozzle? what else would be benificial to add on to the normal stage 2 kit.

OP
OP
Michael Plummer

Michael Plummer

Reaction score
No need to add anything except more nylon tubing for the extra run. Lots of customers have had alot of success just using the stage 2 kit all by itself....me included.

See ya
Plummer

94twinscrew

Reaction score
Michael Plummer said:
No need to add anything except more nylon tubing for the extra run. Lots of customers have had alot of success just using the stage 2 kit all by itself....me included.

See ya
Plummer
ME TOO!! >:D :dancing6:

ju015dd

SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Michael Plummer said:
ju015dd said:
i have reallay been thinking of going with a stage 2 kit but it will have to wait awhile before i can afford something like that.
For a setup like yours, it would be like running on a race gas tune all on pump gas. You will gain more HP and more detonation control. Save your pennies and look me up when you're ready :dancing6:

Thanks
Michael Plummer

might take a few months but i will look you up when the time comes

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bs.austin.tx

Members online