Belt size

916_5.0

Reaction score
Ok so my car has all the ac stuff pulled and i need to replace the belt because it is pretty easy to take off you can do it by hand if you pull hard enough. Anybody know what size belt i would use by chance?

ryclef331

Reaction score
anyones guess would probably be pure speculation unless they're running the SAME exact pullies as you. I reccomend just measuring the routing of the belt with a piece of string, take that measurement and subtract about a 1/2 inch to a 3/4 of an inch and get that belt. Buy a couple smaller sizes than what you measured and take back whatever doesn't fit! Thats how I did mine.

Downshift

Reaction score
All you have to do is come into my work like robby did and ill get you the right belt. I saw last time I was under your hood that your belt has a gatorback number on it so we just need to try a couple that are a little smaller. I close all this week just come in.

OP
OP

916_5.0

Reaction score
YEah i didnt think abou trying that string idea that would probably work. And do you work tomorrow brian cause i will have to come in and jack a couple of belts and see what works.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cwacaser

Members online