Best Aftermarket Cam to use w/ the P.I. Swap?

slo98gt

Reaction score
Which aftermarket Cam would best best to use with the P.I. Swap? Thanks

Lightning Struck

Post Whore
Reaction score
I cant tell you exactly what the big change is when going with the stage 2 cam :-\ I want to say its not street legal but dont quote me on that ;D. You need to talk to someone that has those cams. I dont think anyone here has them, however the guys over at StangNet are all about those cams. Thats where I first seen them and they make very respectable power. The comp cams are nice too, but I tend to believe the VT cams are a little better.

OP
OP
S

slo98gt

Reaction score
So a vt stage 1 should be just fine? Plus I bought a Vortech Sc off a buddy for 700 bucks and dont know if that should be a factor in the cam selection or not

Lightning Struck

Post Whore
Reaction score
yea if you have a blower you want a good cam to take advantage of that forced induction.......you need to check into cams that are for blower motors

DropTopPony

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
If your goinf with a blower then NA cams will hurt the blower....VT st2 Blower cams are very nice....you will need to upgrade you valve springs in your heads.

OP
OP
S

slo98gt

Reaction score
Ok...thanks I'll be keeping you all updated on whats happening with her....Hopefully everything goes to plan......but u know it never does

Dalamar

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
slo98gt said:
Ok...thanks I'll be keeping you all updated on whats happening with her....Hopefully everything goes to plan......but u know it never does
Aint that the truth, it kind of evolves as you go!

OP
OP
S

slo98gt

Reaction score
Haha....im only 19 and know that nothing ever happens right.....but I do plan on by spring having the quickest Sn-95 around my area :banana:

19mustang95

Legend
Reaction score
has anyone heaRD Anything good about patriot performances cams? i heard they were similar to VT stage 2s.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Alida81

Members online