silver
mystic
orange
blue

no order :nonono:

uncltrvlnmatt

Post Whore
Reaction score
I agree mystic, but one small problem. You can't buy mystic paint unless you have a mystic car.

I read an article about the mystic paint. The company that made the mystic paint for the 1996 Mystic Cobra's no longer makes it. Ford bought ALL the left over paint from the company. Since there is a severe shortage of the paint Ford will only sell the paint to owners of the Mystic Cobra. You need to have the Vin# of the car before they will sell it to you.

This is only for the 1996 Mystic Cobra, the 2004 Mystic Chrome Cobra paint is still available.

That said, Crystal White.

http://www.sn95forums.com/forum/index.php?topic=3354.0

trav_19

Legend
Reaction score
screw mystic then i will get dupont and mix up there version of it if i want it

OP
OP

97six

Reaction score
it cost to much here to do a color change so i guess ill just stick with the pacific green. but, im torn between getting h,c,i or a cobra bumper, some 232 badges, and a paint job

trav_19

Legend
Reaction score
ju015dd said:
tRaV_19 said:

good luck

we sold a lot of this at the parts store...i dont really like it too much i want a black car but i know i can get the stuff.

ju015dd

SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
tRaV_19 said:
ju015dd said:
tRaV_19 said:

good luck

we sold a lot of this at the parts store...i dont really like it too much i want a black car but i know i can get the stuff.

you sold it, i highly doubt you sold the real mystic color. i have yet to see another car painted with the same exact mystic paint that goes on these cars. if it was so easy to get ahold of i am sure there would be some cars out there painted with it.

trav_19

Legend
Reaction score
no not mystic but dupont has a whole line of chamellion colors that do the exact same thing they have colors that are extremly close but dupont uses more color flopping

19mustang95

Legend
Reaction score
ju015dd said:
you sold it, i highly doubt you sold the real mystic color. i have yet to see another car painted with the same exact mystic paint that goes on these cars. if it was so easy to get ahold of i am sure there would be some cars out there painted with it.
i saw a fox that was mystic..but that was some time last year.

ju015dd

SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
tRaV_19 said:
no not mystic but dupont has a whole line of chamellion colors that do the exact same thing they have colors that are extremly close but dupont uses more color flopping
sorry, ever other chamellion i have seen looked really ghetto. just me though

trav_19

Legend
Reaction score
i have only seen one mystic in person and it looked dark no real color to it i saw some green in it and some purple also but for the most it looked like a dingy grey?? :dunno:

4point6GT

Reaction score
mystic is pimp, but I LOVE MY LASER RED!!!! with my tinted windows, chrome headlights, and my chrome bullitts finally to be installed next week im really gonna be pimpin!!!!! 8)

ju015dd

SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
tRaV_19 said:
i have only seen one mystic in person and it looked dark no real color to it i saw some green in it and some purple also but for the most it looked like a dingy grey?? :dunno:
they must have not taken good care of it.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
marktuck99

Members online