best color on sn95s

ju015dd

SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
1BAD96SVT said:
Mystic is overrated yea it nice but c'mon, i mean who wants a car that changes purple anyway :eek:utofcloset:

Lazer red ftw bright in the day real dark looking at night...
:bunny3:
you just got's to be man enough to handle it bro

AUTOBAHN

Reaction score
DFG :pimp2: :pimp:
AUTOBAHNhere.jpg

95Boss

Reaction score
freakshow12 said:
c'mon. how can you not think pac green is right fuggin sexy??? the whole reason I bought the car and I had every 97 cobra colour to choose from
cobrapics.jpg

Man, I love that car. I'm pretty sure I saw it at the International Mustang Meet in Red Deer in 1998 and it gave me an 8-hour stiffie. While Pacific Green looks awesome on a convert with tan interior, it doesn't look anywhere as nice on a coupe. A friend had one and it looked soft, kind of like a lady's car.

9psi 98

Reaction score
To each their own.... But I'm going to have to go with Atlantic Blue on this one! :banana:

p4290908.jpg

uncltrvlnmatt

Post Whore
Reaction score
1BAD96SVT said:
Mystic is overrated yea it nice but c'mon, i mean who wants a car that changes purple anyway :eek:utofcloset:

Lazer red ftw bright in the day real dark looking at night...
:bunny3:

I guess that is why my daughter wants a mystic.

Fets

Post Whore
Reaction score
Pacific Green, on a sunny day, it looks way better with the flakes sparkling
DSC01211.jpg

Fets

Post Whore
Reaction score
Gay, am I the only one who has to put inspection stickers on the windsheild of my car?

9psi 98

Reaction score
Fets said:
Gay, am I the only one who has to put inspection stickers on the windsheild of my car?

Nope, I had to do that when I lived in New Hampshire, now that I'm in Maryland I don't have to worry about it anymore....thankfully, cause it's rather :lame:

95Boss

Reaction score
Fets said:

Is that what those are? Geez, I thought they were Alamo rental stickers. :hammer:

9psi 98

Reaction score
At least yours are in the lower corner of the windshield. NH has them just below the rear view mirror... One good thing is no emissions there!!....just inspections every year in your birthday month :party2: The best route is to befriend a state inspector and just pay for the sticker.....I'm sure we've ALL done that.

trav_19

Legend
Reaction score
i love the look of dfg too but i hate tan interior so if anyone knows of them making dfg with say gray or black interior let me know

916_5.0

Reaction score
Well i got DFG and am in the midst of switching from the tan and black to all black i have always been a fan of how it looks.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
albertmarshall7752

Members online

No members online now.