Best flowing intake manifold?

Lightning Struck

Post Whore
Reaction score
TRUUBLE said:
Snakebit said:
you must be planning on spending some BIG money to get a 3 vavle in the 800hp range ::)

Well . . . I'll be starting with a Sean Hyland racing shortblock. :angel:

Right here recently I have seen people complain about the quality of their stuff ??? have you not seen any of this on the net?

Maybe those guys bitching about it are full of crap :dunno:

TRUUBLE

-Never Forget-
Reaction score
Snakebit said:
Right here recently I have seen people complain about the quality of their stuff ??? have you not seen any of this on the net?

I actually have heard some concerns about the quality from my tuner. But, I've also heard that most of the issues have been resolved. The bottom line is that I need a stronger block than the stock 3 valve. And -- sadly -- SHM is really the only game in town when it comes to aftermarket parts for 3 valve engines. I'm still researching, and may not even put a 3 valve motor in it. I am seriously considering using one of JDM Engineering's modified GT Aluminum blocks.

Lightning Struck

Post Whore
Reaction score
TRUUBLE said:
Snakebit said:

I actually have heard some concerns about the quality from my tuner. But, I've also heard that most of the issues have been resolved. The bottom line is that I need a stronger block than the stock 3 valve. And -- sadly -- SHM is really the only game in town when it comes to aftermarket parts for 3 valve engines. I'm still researching, and may not even put a 3 valve motor in it. I am seriously considering using one of JDM Engineering's modified GT Aluminum blocks.

im sure there is new 3 vavle stuff on the brink of being released to the public right now so maybe there will be something you can go with by the time you get yours and are ready to get it going ;)

TRUUBLE

-Never Forget-
Reaction score
Snakebit said:
im sure there is new 3 vavle stuff on the brink of being released to the public right now so maybe there will be something you can go with by the time you get yours and are ready to get it going ;)

Yeah . . . I'm keeping my fingers crossed. I'm sure I'll have the car for a while before I take the knife to it . . . lol.

Lightning Struck

Post Whore
Reaction score
TRUUBLE said:
Snakebit said:

Yeah . . . I'm keeping my fingers crossed. I'm sure I'll have the car for a while before I take the knife to it . . . lol.

sure ::)...................................................................the first time you get your ass handed to you by a LS1 or a ( God forbid......NEON ) that car will be stripped in your front yard :rollinglaugh: :rollinglaugh:

TRUUBLE

-Never Forget-
Reaction score
Snakebit said:
sure ::)...................................................................the first time you get your ass handed to you by a LS1 or a ( God forbid......NEON ) that car will be stripped in your front yard :rollinglaugh: :rollinglaugh:

LMAO . . . well, I don't have to take the knife to it to throw a blower on it. A blower should suffice while I'm building the motor.

Lightning Struck

Post Whore
Reaction score
TRUUBLE said:
Snakebit said:

LMAO . . . well, I don't have to take the knife to it to throw a blower on it. A blower should suffice while I'm building the motor.

true

95 Sleeper

Reaction score
I might be a little late as you may have already purchased everything. My opinion is go with the Holley now since you are planning on adding boost later and go with AFR 185 heads. If I remember correctly the holley out flowed the RPM II in the MM&FF magazine. Don't buy everything twice. You can get the Holley set-up on the Corral (used) or ebay for cheaper than new price. I paid 425 shipped for mine.

TRUUBLE

-Never Forget-
Reaction score
SvtBlack95 said:
i think ill go for the snow performance thanks man

I use the Snow Kit . . it rocks. If you want to start playing with nitromethane in the mix, please talk to me before you do it. You can gain a lot of power with nitro . . but there are precautions you need to take to avoid blowing shit up.

94TURBO5 0

Reaction score
TRUUBLE said:
You can gain a lot of power with nitro . . but there are precautions you need to take to avoid blowing shit up.

:rollinglaugh:

He ain't ly'n......Watching some dumbass use it before understanding it is just to damn funny.

I still have not added it to my arsenal. :noes:

SvtBlack95

Reaction score
ya trust me when i get my meth kit you will know cuz i will post and then we will talk bout nitro ;)

95pootang

Reaction score
personally bbk for me it comes with all the stuff u mentioned. and like some said ealier ive read test on how good the bbk is compared to the others. but its a matter of what you like . good luck

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wbarter

Members online