Best Gas Brand?

DropTopPony

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
I used to run only Sunoco 94 but they don't carry it anymore...

Hess is a NorthEast company mainly...its a US owned oil company so i go there alot. The owner is Leon Hess who owns the NY Jets Football team.

Twista

Legend
Reaction score
Any becept the really cheap ones.

Best though is Shells, but i go there like once every 4546t45 months

TxCobrA98

Legend
Reaction score
nvr heard of Hess either but BP's are are frequent in the eastern areas.. i used to live in NC and there were a lot of them.. ive never seen one here in texas or anywhere not in the easter united states.

uncltrvlnmatt

Post Whore
Reaction score
DropTopPony said:
I used to run only Sunoco 94 but they don't carry it anymore...

Hess is a NorthEast company mainly...its a US owned oil company so i go there alot. The owner is Leon Hess who owns the NY Jets Football team.

Hess has it's tank farm in Seacaucus N.J. right across the river from Giant Stadium.

97blackgt

Reaction score
i get whatever is cheapest...usually stewarts or cumbies

87 FTW O0

FIVELITERS

Reaction score
Only Chevron for my babe. Techron FTW! O0

If i cant find one of those then shell is the best quality. I've heard of hess but never seen a hess station.

19mustang95

Legend
Reaction score
usually i get whatever is close to me besides Racetrack, there shit sucks....i have no reason to worry about how great my gas is since im just running 87 and have no real performance parts.

Red96GT

Legend
Reaction score
DFG_Pimpin said:
.i have no reason to worry about how great my gas is since im just running 87 and have no real performance parts.

me too

phil_the_thrill

Reaction score
never heard of hess either but i usually just fill up with bp as often as i can either that conoco just because its convinient

94twinscrew

Reaction score
uncltrvlnmatt said:
Snakebit said:
I get mine from Citgo most of the time 93

You Hugo Chaves loving hippie pinko freak!!!!! :hammer: :hammer: Venezualia owns Citgo.

yep,ever since that whole incident...I refuse to buy any of his freakin gas!!

FIVELITERS

Reaction score
DFG_Pimpin said:
usually i get whatever is close to me besides Racetrack, there shit sucks....i have no reason to worry about how great my gas is since im just running 87 and have no real performance parts.

YES! Racetrack BLOWS! MAN! I used to be getting their gas all the time when i first came down here cause i was poor and i had never heard of them,
and for some reason my car was running like SHIT, then i finally smartened up and started using Chevron and Shell and BAM no problems for a year. :rollinglaugh:

DAMN YOU RACETRACK AND YOUR SHIT GAS! :rant:

19mustang95

Legend
Reaction score
the last time i went to racetrack to get gas, the o-ring on my filler tube formed a leak and a 1/8th tank of gas ended up on the ground.....even though it really had no relevance to being at racetrack....that was the last time i went to a racetrack. :comando:

FIVELITERS

Reaction score
DFG_Pimpin said:
the last time i went to racetrack to get gas, the o-ring on my filler tube formed a leak and a 1/8th tank of gas ended up on the ground.....even though it really had no relevance to being at racetrack....that was the last time i went to a racetrack. :comando:

WHOA! I remember that thread! LOL! Yeah that musta sucked tho. :p

ryclef331

Reaction score
For me its where ever the cheapest diesel is but that will SOON change to whereever the closest restaraunt with a grease trap is....

For the stang, I'm switching to VP C16 with this next combo just b/c a I can afford it and I don't want to have to worry about ANY detonation taking out my stock block.

S

scarface

FIVELITERS said:
Only Chevron for my babe. Techron FTW! O0

If i cant find one of those then shell is the best quality. I've heard of hess but never seen a hess station.
HAHA...Raceway FTW :)

DropTopPony

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
uncltrvlnmatt said:
Snakebit said:
I get mine from Citgo most of the time 93

You Hugo Chaves loving hippie pinko freak!!!!! :hammer: :hammer: Venezualia owns Citgo.

I'll run out before i buy from Citgo and whatever they are changing the name to soon.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wbarter

Members online