Best Looking Hood

voidfinger

Reaction score
here try this then .....

SORRY UPGRADING FORUMS, ATTACHMENT WAS ERASED, YOU NEED TO REUPLOAD!

voidfinger

Reaction score
dangit, never mind. I don't have an account with the others....... O well its a Cobra R hood with the regular cobra scoops on the top. so its a stock cobra but with the R to it.... AUTOMOBILE SEX is the best way to discribe it lol.

Greggerex

Reaction score
Heh heh heh... where's that "You suck at the internet" pic that I think udder Greg posts?

Here it is!

thumb_5900.you+suck+at%20the+internet.jpg

Just razzin' ya bro. :santa_wink: :santa_grin:

voidfinger

Reaction score
yea well sorry, i really do wish i knew how to post these damn things.

OP
OP
N

NORTON98

Reaction score
lol

well although i really like the Cobra hood, if i got it i would feel like I was trying to imitate a Cobra. kind of like the whole faleen thing.

I want something that people wouldnt be like (as the car pulls in the parking lot) "o look a cobra"
"o nvm it has gt badges on it."

I think that cowl is damn sexy

mike

Greggerex

Reaction score
I see what you're saying there Mike... it's a pretty decent point... kinda sucks to have to worry about what other people think, eh? There's a lot of nice hoods out there to choose from - no worries. :santa_cool:

94darkhorse

Legend
Reaction score
Same hood I have. I'll try to get some pics of it for ya. I bought it with the hood on there already, but ultimately I want the Saleen heat extractor hood :thumb:

voidfinger

Reaction score
well i think its ok to imitate whatever you want. I have a full cobra body kit and no gt badges on it and its still easy to tell its not a cobra but i don't care. I love the way it looks, and if someone said anything out the way about it its just b/c they wish they had a mustang. lol

OP
OP
N

NORTON98

Reaction score
Ultimately im keeping the stock hood and im doing something else...ill post pics when I have it done :thumb:

Mike

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bs.austin.tx

Members online