Best low-profile jack?

99GreenStang

Reaction score
they just changed the handling fee crap where they would charge you $14 but throw in a $6 hat.

Oh guess that's why cobra is making a deal of it then. I know they used to advertise Free but once you got in checkout there was some stupid handling fee to make up for all of it. Bout time they started not charging some dumb fee for handling after advertising free shipping and started doing what Summit Racing has been doing all along treating the customer right.

99GreenStang

Reaction score
It definately bitter sweet.

I got Napa 5 mins down the road , O reilys 15 mins , another Napa 15 mins away , PPM the main head quarters ( dirt track guys you know who I'm talking bout here) can get any racing part made and they have AN fittings in stock as well. Then autozone and advance auto are about 25 mins away. Plus I get my items from Summit and can order today and I'll receive it tomorrow. Got parts access everywhere!

CC'S95GT

Post Whore
Reaction score
I got Napa 5 mins down the road , O reilys 15 mins , another Napa 15 mins away , PPM the main head quarters ( dirt track guys you know who I'm talking bout here) can get any racing part made and they have AN fittings in stock as well. Then autozone and advance auto are about 25 mins away. Plus I get my items from Summit and can order today and I'll receive it tomorrow. Got parts access everywhere!

Definately not my only parts place either.

99GreenStang

Reaction score
Definately not my only parts place either.

I heard that buddy. It's nice having a lot of local shops especially locally owned the napa that's 5 mins from me is locally owned this woman owns it and she has grew up in and married into a racing family and let me tell ya she knows her stuff for real and although you pay a little more for some of the parts it is nice to support your local shops especially if that local shop has good knowledge and actually knows what your talking about and plus it saves me money in gas by not having to drive an extra 10-15 mins to OReilys or the other Napa 10-15 away which is right beside OReilys.

99GreenStang

Reaction score
Last I checked we weren't here for writing support class. We are here to talk about cars and help one another out with car related stuff if needed. When I send a text I don't put commas and capitalize everything that should be I'm sure none of you do ( if you do then your a serious dork and your probably from the northern United States or worse... Canada!) By the way nice capitalization there ttocs why don't you check yourself before you point the finger at others great example of the pot calling the kettle black.

Good day,

OP
OP
ElrodKTPQ_89

ElrodKTPQ_89

Legend
Reaction score
Lol I agree we aren't in English class, just giving you a hard time...but it does make things easier when it comes to reading and deciphering.

99GreenStang

Reaction score
Lol I agree we aren't in English class, just giving you a hard time...but it does make things easier when it comes to reading and deciphering.

Yeah , well buddy I don't need much more a hard time lol have a hard enough one as it is. I'm all the time having to write "correct" letters , essays , and emails for college. When I get on here or text some one either or I just don't feel like thinking about it since I have to do it all the time.

Pete@FTR

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Update, the pedal on mine snapped (while using the handle) which for some stupid reason in their design makes the whole thing unusable. They wouldn't take it back

ttocs

Post Whore
Reaction score
I will assume that you were not under it and not hurt, and again say that a jack or jack stands are not the place to start saving a few bucks.

99GreenStang

Reaction score
It's like people buying the lowest grade gasoline to "save money"! Think about this if you saw 12 cents on the ground and it's under a shelf at a store, you wouldn't break your neck to get it. Yet , people will waste countless time and driving ( burning more gas) to save 2 cents on a gallon. Which in today's world I wouldn't want anything "low grade" cause you just never know how crappy they could make something now days and to buy the lowest grade is just dumb as well you get WAY better gas mileage on 93 octane! This goes for everything in life you get what you pay for and something is only as good as what's inside it or what you put inside it.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jdude138

Members online