best mufflers?

97six

Reaction score
what are the best sounding mufflers on a v6. Right now i have a GT cat-back and im gettin some funds for a H-pipe, but i wanna replace the mufflers on the cat back. Flowmasters are out of the question i hate them but im open other suggestions

G

GREG@SN95

I was told by a few sixxers that bassani sounds the best...

just get something chambered (i.e. flows, borla, bassani, magna flow, etc) so that your car doesn't sound raspy as hell...

and get an off road H... That will make the car quite louder :bunny3:

blown95sixer

Reaction score
GREG@SN95 said:
I was told by a few sixxers that bassani sounds the best...

just get something chambered (i.e. flows, borla, bassani, magna flow, etc) so that your car doesn't sound raspy as hell...

and get an off road H... That will make the car quite louder :bunny3:

Damn greg you said it perfectly. I have heard bassani clips and they sound amazing!!! If you get an off road h w/o long tube headers you have to spend the extra money for bassani. NO cats make are cars sound very very raspy. Greg left out two of the most bought mufflers on sixers...spintech and mac both sound great. I have a borla side exhaust myself.

OP
OP

97six

Reaction score
yea i saw that spintech and mac are bought often and used alot as well. do you have a soundclip of the bassani mufflers? but itll be a while for me to get the funds in cuase im in HS.

OP
OP

97six

Reaction score
that guy has to have something else besides h-pipe and a catback with mufflers

blown95sixer

Reaction score
He has an uncatted h-pipe and the bassani catback. The system is just that good. I have pm'd the guy alot. That clip was before he ever started heavily modding.

OP
OP

97six

Reaction score
wow im deffinatly getting bassani mufflers

Lightning Struck

Post Whore
Reaction score
I had dynomax ultra flows for a GT put on my wife's 2000 V-6 and they actually sounded pretty good. Not loud or anything like that, but it did give it a light growl at half throttle.

blown95sixer

Reaction score

joshs95

Reaction score
the owner that i got my car from told me that he put flowmasters on my car and they don't sound rice one bit they sound killer , i just haven't got under the car and look to see if he was telling me the truth , Ive been ask a couple times if it was a 4.6 and when i tell them it isn't their wow its has a good sound to be a 3.8

G

GREG@SN95

joshs95 said:
the owner that i got my car from told me that he put flowmasters on my car and they don't sound rice one bit they sound killer , i just haven't got under the car and look to see if he was telling me the truth , Ive been ask a couple times if it was a 4.6 and when i tell them it isn't their wow its has a good sound to be a 3.8

oh yeh?

OP
OP

97six

Reaction score
now i know bassani mufflers but which ones does he have?

blown95sixer

Reaction score
he has the ss catback, but all of them sound good. I believe dan ended up putting bassani on and that thing sounded soo good.

jpajkos

Reaction score
You know even though people always talk crap about this company me and my buddy Gabe slapped on the MAC cat back system and I'll tell you it sounded excellent. He used the standard Y pipe but with an h pipe I know it will sound even better.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Alida81

Members online