Best place to get AFR heads???

95CALI-5.0

Reaction score
Hey guys,

where is the best place to get a NEW set of AFR 165 heads?

Thanks

rob10s2

Reaction score
i think jegs has the lowest prices on them. plus you get free shipping.

Brian95GT

Reaction score
I got mine 3 years ago from www.jdsperformance.com Dave is excellent, and my experiences with him have been absolutely fantastic. $1400 shipped to my door. 165s, 58cc head with valve spring upgrade.

94yellowgt

Reaction score
I got mine from Keith Craft Racing with upgraded valve springs, manley valves, and comp retainers and locks for $1350 shipped. If you plan on getting a custom cam, I would suggest getting ahold of Ed Curtis at FTI. They might be able to cut you a deal if you get a cam from them too plus they will be able to match everything up to get the most out of your combo.

ryclef331

Reaction score
I can tell where NOT to buy them from.

D&D Motosports (NOT D&D Performance...thats the tranny shop). Took me 9 weeks to get my shit after they lost my first set of heads and the ones they got me were fucked up. Wrong valves, valve spring shims were not even CLOSE to the correct ones causing the springs to beat up my pockets...and their customer service is absolute shit.

Valiant

Reaction score
94yellowgt said:
I got mine from Keith Craft Racing with upgraded valve springs, manley valves, and comp retainers and locks for $1350 shipped. If you plan on getting a custom cam, I would suggest getting ahold of Ed Curtis at FTI. They might be able to cut you a deal if you get a cam from them too plus they will be able to match everything up to get the most out of your combo.

Interesting. I'm actually looking at purchasing a set of 165's as well...you have the number or any information for this Keith Craft Racing?

94yellowgt

Reaction score
Valiant said:
94yellowgt said:

Interesting. I'm actually looking at purchasing a set of 165's as well...you have the number or any information for this Keith Craft Racing?

They have a website but I don't think they have any prices on the website. Keith Craft Racing has alot of stuff on ebay and thats where I bought mine from him. He was quick to respond to all my emails and questions also. keithcraft.com

Reaction score
ryclef331 said:
I can tell where NOT to buy them from.

D&D Motosports (NOT D&D Performance...thats the tranny shop). Took me 9 weeks to get my shit after they lost my first set of heads and the ones they got me were fucked up. Wrong valves, valve spring shims were not even CLOSE to the correct ones causing the springs to beat up my pockets...and their customer service is absolute shit.
is it actually motosports or motorsports? because i bought a k-member kit from them and had it in less then a week. i guess its just different experiences

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
marktuck99

Members online

No members online now.