BEST THREAD OF THE YEAR MY EX JUST GOT OWNED

19mustang95

Legend
Reaction score
Re: What i did today w/pics

dude, you need to go out and lower your windshield wipers...it doesnt really look like you tinted the sidemarkers that dark. maybe its the flash..but as always, those taillights are :rockyou:

OP
OP

95KBGT

Legend
Reaction score

94darkhorse said:
Looks good man, what ya using on 'em?
just a formula of black and clear coat i mix up.

D

doubletrouble

hey i'm new.....

you're car looks sick man! gotta kenne bell huh?

and i was reading up there that you lost your girlfriend and you said it was your fault.... well why dont you try and get her back then?

OP
OP

95KBGT

Legend
Reaction score

thanks bro, dont really know kinda a lost cause.

D

doubletrouble

what do you mean its a lost cause?

Dalamar

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score

Looks good Paul :thumb:

D

doubletrouble

i dont mean to butt in... maybe it's none of my business but i just know that my girlfriend and i broke up and it was my fault too. i thought i wasn't ready, maybe she wasnt the one for me yada yada. but then we were broken up for a little while and i realized how much of a dumbass i am for letting her go b/c all she ever did was be a great girlfriend. sometimes i guess i felt like she wasnt giving me my space but really, she gave me space but i just felt crowded b/c sometimes i want to be by myself ya know or kick it with the fellas. i thought she didnt understand and was mad everytime i said i was hanging out with the guys but everytime i asked she was cool with it just one time i guess she got kinda mad or i thought b/c she asked me to go to something with her that was kinda a big deal and i said no sorry i made plans with the guys. she was dissapointed, but not mad. so really i flipped out about her just caring and wanting to be there for me.... thats what a girlfriend is supposed to do and thats what i told her i wanted when we first starting dating. but then i thought what am i doing but then i lost her and realized how stupid i was. i eventually got her back and hopefully wont let her go for a long time. just thought maybe i would tell you my story cuz maybe it'll help you out.

OP
OP

95KBGT

Legend
Reaction score

Dalamar said:
Looks good Paul :thumb:
thanks man

and to the other guy it just is, thats my opinion. She does some weird stuff. Text me all the time, calls me all the time, y aknow smuthers me. Comes over without me here, pulls some sneaky shit thinking im dumb.

D

doubletrouble

well that sucks... well i guess just do what you gotta do man just thought i could help

Dalamar

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score

doubletrouble said:
i dont mean to butt in... maybe it's none of my business but i just know that my girlfriend and i broke up and it was my fault too. i thought i wasn't ready, maybe she wasnt the one for me yada yada. but then we were broken up for a little while and i realized how much of a dumbass i am for letting her go b/c all she ever did was be a great girlfriend. sometimes i guess i felt like she wasnt giving me my space but really, she gave me space but i just felt crowded b/c sometimes i want to be by myself ya know or kick it with the fellas. i thought she didnt understand and was mad everytime i said i was hanging out with the guys but everytime i asked she was cool with it just one time i guess she got kinda mad or i thought b/c she asked me to go to something with her that was kinda a big deal and i said no sorry i made plans with the guys. she was dissapointed, but not mad. so really i flipped out about her just caring and wanting to be there for me.... thats what a girlfriend is supposed to do and thats what i told her i wanted when we first starting dating. but then i thought what am i doing but then i lost her and realized how stupid i was. i eventually got her back and hopefully wont let her go for a long time. just thought maybe i would tell you my story cuz maybe it'll help you out.

Wow, that sounds like a female rant to me.

Double Trouble = Girl friend?

D

doubletrouble

not his girlfriend but i am a girl

D

doubletrouble

me and my boyfriend share this account hence the name... double trouble

Dalamar

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score

ok - just wondering.

are you talking theoretical about your girlfriend, or do you roll like that?

Fets

Post Whore
Reaction score

lol again at Dal!

19mustang95

Legend
Reaction score

Dalamar said:
Wow, that sounds like a female rant to me.

Double Trouble = Girl friend?

OMG ROFLMAO...
4_1_72.gif

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
marktuck99

Members online

No members online now.