Best way to clean interior

dew4man

Reaction score
I would say I do a good job cleaning my exterior part ... but.. interior I struggle.. I use armor all wipes on the standard places..use the gas station vacume to get as much as I can.. I feel like I need to get the seats washed but whats the easiest way to do that?

Matt94GT

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
There is the aplostlry cleaner for cloth seats, meguires allways makes nice stuff. Spray that on, scrub it good with a nice firm brush, repeat if you need to, then id prob just wash them with water after then vaccume to help dry them.

Or you can rent a steam cleaner those work wicked, the steam cleaners with the soap solution that mixes in works awesome.

ALITL8

Reaction score
yep, what matt said :thumb:

you can use the spray on stuff, scrub a little and vacuum, steam clean them or remove the seats, use some simple green and pressure wash them. of course, if you pressure wash them you'll need to vacuum them thoroughly and leave them outside in the sun/heat till they dry out.

spdracer

Reaction score
also what i use to do dash, vents and all those grooves is the air sprayer piece on end of a air hose with a rag and some spray on cleaner/shiner shit.. i dont know the product name i know its automagic i use what i hae at work.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bs.austin.tx

Members online