Big News!- 94-98 Guys - you asked - we listened.

gate keeper

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
A little over a year ago we released replacement upholstery and foams for the 01 Cobra, 01 Bullitt, 03-04 Cobra and 03-04 Mach 1 and all of the 99-04 guys rejoiced.
While all of the 94-98 guys were left out since the factory Specialty foams for those models were not able to correctly fit on the 94-98 frames.

ALL OF THAT HAS CHANGED.
9498-cobrabullittmach1_zps33fb3e0f.jpg

We have made some changes and all Cobra, Bullitt and Mach 1 Front Bucket Foams and Upholstery will NOW FIT ON YOUR SN95 Bucket seat Frames! :headbang:
As with any seat upgrade to those specialty seats - the only downfall will be the GT's and V6's do not have the tall sport headrest those seats originally came with - so if you're changing colors, you'll have to order headrest covers for your year separate. Also, the rear seat upholstery for the cobra/bullitt/mach's will not fit on the SN rear seat frames - only the front buckets will swap over. Small hiccup for a massive up grade in style and comfort.

g36 monkey

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
This is great, but can you explain why the rear seats don't work (might be mad at myself for getting a set of 95 rear seats)

DropTopPony

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Love me some Bullitt seats especially if they are in the correct black and not charcoal.

OP
OP
gate keeper

gate keeper

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
This is great, but can you explain why the rear seats don't work (might be mad at myself for getting a set of 95 rear seats)
Because the rear seat in the 94-98's is glued directly to the upholstery, just like the front seats - we manufacture the foam and upholstery for the fronts, but the rear seat you actually have to re-use the factory foam.
So you essentially have to peel the upholstery off of the factory foam and then recover it - our 94-98 comes with a special installation kit and the upholstery has to be made a particular way to be able to attach to that factory foam.
The 03-04 Cobra Upholstery had the rear seat foam separate from from the upholstery and therefore has a completely different attachment method.

Very cool. I always loved the 01 cobra seats.
Always been a favorite of mine, I don't think they get enough love.

Love me some Bullitt seats especially if they are in the correct black and not charcoal.
If you'd like them in BLACK VINYL and not the 99-04 Dark Charcoal - we can definitely do that, but you'd have to call in and order that over the phone with our customer service as it's not offered that way online.

Thanks - W

the5.ohh

Legend
Reaction score
I'm really interested in the Mach 1 style one. Would that black match my factory black interior? I'd like to re cover my front seats.

g36 monkey

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Sweet, I might just pick up a 99-04 rear seat from the junk yard to recover then when I decide to do this

OP
OP
gate keeper

gate keeper

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
I'm really interested in the Mach 1 style one. Would that black match my factory black interior? I'd like to re cover my front seats.

The way they are offered on CJ and LMR site is stock dark charcoal only - if you want them in SN95 BLACK vinyl - give the guys at www.modifymystang.com and tell them I sent you - they'll take custom orders.

ScottyDsntKnow

Reaction score
Sweet, I might just pick up a 99-04 rear seat from the junk yard to recover then when I decide to do this

Do it. I tore the living shit out of my fingers doing the 94-98 style seat and peeling the foam off the glued upholstery... no...

And of course this comes out now a year after I did my TMI seats lol.

54ford

Reaction score
Do you guys do the 03-04 seats in black on black leather?

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CrowdKiller

Members online

No members online now.