Bigger radiator for turbo 2v

Benni614

Reaction score
So I am seeking information.
OK first I have searched and searched and without seeing things from 2007 nothing on a way to truly say this is how it's done.
OK i have a 2001 GT
On3 turbo kit
Well the rest doesn't matter for what I'm seeking info on so don't wanna waste people's time lol

Well I want to add a bigger radiator 3row but can't seem to find a easy way to drop the radiator in and fan without bumping against my turbo.
I seen people said to pull the radiator back and your good but clearly they didn't measure because that's about 4 inches of clearance needed. Yes I have my AC system and all but if I have to I don't mind losing it because honestly I don't ever turn it on regardless of the temp outside. Any help is appreciated

ttocs

Post Whore
Reaction score
I gained some space with mine by recessing it into the core support a little but its just a stock replacement by mishimoto. I also did their fan/shroud but recently replaced the fan as it was not pushing enough air.

Dubsport

Reaction score
I installed a Mishimoto radiator in my 96 w/ D1SC Procharger and the radiator temps dropped drastically in 95F weather driving pretty hard temps stayed very low. (it is not a 3 row but I am very impressed with how well it worked as temps climbed drastically with spirited driving)

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Adultingsucks

Members online

No members online now.