Black Stangs w/ rims

Suspect

Reaction score
this guy posts at mph and i just seen it. pretty badass with stock wheels!! :thumb:

[attachment deleted by admin]

OP
OP
K

KzooMuscle

Reaction score
I do like the Hyperblack 03/04 Cobra's. Could someone photoshop them for me.

thorco3

Reaction score
KzooMuscle said:
THORCO - Before I saw your car that was exactly the way I wanted mine to look like. Then I saw how everything actually looked ON the car, the wing, the Saleens, the headlights with the Cobra front end (even tho yours IS a Cobra) I almost creamed my pants how everything looked together. Great Loooking car! I also like the FRs...I just wish they were in anthricite to get a better idea but your pic helps out alot. BTW, where did you get your headlights? Do they leak or moisture?

*Edit* Damnit, I just realized you just came across those cars and that they aren't pics of your actual car. I'm such an idiot! Good finds anyway

yeah none of those pics are my car, except for the ones way up there. they are just pics i've come across online. I've got some more of a couple of them if you want any more pics

Greggerex

Reaction score
94darkhorse said:
17x9 Cobras, no suspension work as of yet but I'm gonna be getting H&R ss and 1" spacers, and foxbody length shocks as well.

Yup, 94darkhorse - you were what I was thinking of when I said the 03/03 Cobras. I LOVE how they look on your car.

Suspect said:
this guy posts at mph and i just seen it. pretty badass with stock wheels!! :thumb:

Black waffles??? Interesting... ???

94darkhorse

Legend
Reaction score
thorco, I know the guy that has/had that 97 Cobra (third pic you posted) He sold it last year and just got an '05.
I have some more pics of his old 97 if you want them up here.
Greggerex said:
94darkhorse said:
17x9 Cobras, no suspension work as of yet but I'm gonna be getting H&R ss and 1" spacers, and foxbody length shocks as well.

Yup, 94darkhorse - you were what I was thinking of when I said the 03/03 Cobras. I LOVE how they look on your car.

Suspect said:

Black waffles??? Interesting... ???
Thanks man.

thorco3

Reaction score
94darkhorse said:
thorco, I know the guy that has/had that 97 Cobra (third pic you posted) He sold it last year and just got an '05.

yeah i knew him from the 3.8 boards... i think i might have a few more pics of that car. he had a pretty nice sixer before the cobra too, it was all decked out in roush. I haven't seen him around in a good while, dunno what the 05 looks like now. He put some wheels on it last i remember but i wasn't a big fan of them... :dunno:

Foster98GT

Reaction score
I think i change my mind about what wheels at least twice aday. I know chrome wheels on a black car is a winner however i really dont want chrome. Although i must admit the Y2Ks on that cobra look sweeet.

94darkhorse

Legend
Reaction score
thorco3 said:
94darkhorse said:

yeah i knew him from the 3.8 boards... i think i might have a few more pics of that car. he had a pretty nice sixer before the cobra too, it was all decked out in roush. I haven't seen him around in a good while, dunno what the 05 looks like now. He put some wheels on it last i remember but i wasn't a big fan of them... :dunno:
He sold them and as of now he is on stockers.

MeanGrn Gt

Reaction score
now i dont have a pic of these on a black car but i think they would look badass

black chrome/hypercoated
drool.gif
77.gif

19mustang95

Legend
Reaction score
^^^^ :nonono: :nonono: :nonono:

i would sya anthracite FR500s would be the shit, but hey...all FR500s look awesome 8)

Suspect

Reaction score
maybe he means the hardtop? :dunno:

guy named bimmertech has one over on stangnet.

Foster98GT

Reaction score
Nater said:
Here are my 18 black cobras on my black vert
42fd3f64.jpg

Ive been waiting to see better pics of your car, not that you've posted bad ones its jus with all that black its hard to see details.
As for me i want the DD rears but i cant stop looking at black saleens or black 03 cobras.

Nater

Reaction score
As soon as the snow melts here I will try to get some better pics.....I have a crappy digicam too. Here are some ones from yesterday....Not the greatest.
DSCI0001.jpg

DSCI0002.jpg

DSCI0003.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TreeScholar

Members online

No members online now.