Black Stangs w/ rims

KzooMuscle

Reaction score
I'm having a tough time deciding what rims to put on my Black Stang, so for those owners with Black rides, could you post pictures of your car and post up your suspension setup as well. Right now I'm leaning towards the Saleens but I've also seen a 99+ with Anthricite FRs and now thinking of those. Any other opinions are welcomed.

Greggerex

Reaction score
One of the guys here is selling Black Bullitts. They look sweet if you're into the super black look.

His listing is HERE.

Fets

Post Whore
Reaction score
Black car with black saleens is SICK! DO IT! Dont go with a chrome lip, black EVERYTHING out. Tails, Headlights, reflectors, badges, tint. oh man that would look so bad ass

Greggerex

Reaction score
I guess Fets wants your car to look like this at night:

N O T H I N G
B U T
T O T A L
D A R K N E S S
W H E R E ' S
T H E
M U S T A N G
? ? ? ? ? ? ?

;D

94 DropTop

Reaction score
best looking rims i have ever seen on a black sn95 would be chrome Y2K's

thorco3

Reaction score
I had chrome bullitts and 10th anni's on my sixxer, i thought they both looked pretty sweet O0

downtown%20018.jpg

downtown%20007.jpg

downtown%20035.jpg

sideshot.jpg

10thanni7.jpg

OP
OP
K

KzooMuscle

Reaction score
:hammer: I dunno if it's cause I've had a couple drinks tonight or what but I thought some of these replies were pretty damn funny.

Anyway, at first, even before I got my car I thought the all black Y2Ks were sick....buuuut I dunno, I want some chrome in there ya know......or something to acent the black paint of the car.

I'm not feeling the black bulletts AT ALL! So that's NOT an option.

I did like the 10th Anniversary's a lot buuuuut they look better on a New Edge.

Damn, I hate being so damn picky....so far the only ones I can REALLY see on my car are the Saleens but I like being different and I think the Saleens are too common in the Mustang world....

Maybe the polished/chrome Y2K Cobra's? Anybody have any pics of those on a black GT?

*Note* I a bit drunk so excuse me for any errors here. :drunk:

thorco3

Reaction score
you want nice black cars.... i'm ur man :dancing6:

[attachment deleted by admin]

Matt94GT

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
I really like the 10th annys on there. Those FR500s look awesome too on your last post there. Its sooo hard of a decision silver or chrome, silver on a clean car looks so awesomely clean and mint.

OP
OP
K

KzooMuscle

Reaction score
THORCO - Before I saw your car that was exactly the way I wanted mine to look like. Then I saw how everything actually looked ON the car, the wing, the Saleens, the headlights with the Cobra front end (even tho yours IS a Cobra) I almost creamed my pants how everything looked together. Great Loooking car! I also like the FRs...I just wish they were in anthricite to get a better idea but your pic helps out alot. BTW, where did you get your headlights? Do they leak or moisture?

*Edit* Damnit, I just realized you just came across those cars and that they aren't pics of your actual car. I'm such an idiot! Good finds anyway

19mustang95

Legend
Reaction score
KzooMuscle said:
:hammer: I dunno if it's cause I've had a couple drinks tonight or what but I thought some of these replies were pretty damn funny.

Anyway, at first, even before I got my car I thought the all black Y2Ks were sick....buuuut I dunno, I want some chrome in there ya know......or something to acent the black paint of the car.

I'm not feeling the black bulletts AT ALL! So that's NOT an option.

I did like the 10th Anniversary's a lot buuuuut they look better on a New Edge.

Damn, I hate being so damn picky....so far the only ones I can REALLY see on my car are the Saleens but I like being different and I think the Saleens are too common in the Mustang world....

Maybe the polished/chrome Y2K Cobra's? Anybody have any pics of those on a black GT?

*Note* I a bit drunk so excuse me for any errors here. :drunk:

you must have been drunk to make the error to think 10th anniv look better on New Edges. :nonono:

MeanGrn Gt

Reaction score
10th anniversaries look awesome. They are towards the top of the list when i get new rims which wont be for awhile. Maybe those dd hyperblack 03 cobras will be out by then :naughty:

94darkhorse

Legend
Reaction score
17x9 Cobras, no suspension work as of yet but I'm gonna be getting H&R ss and 1" spacers, and foxbody length shocks as well.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
virocanah

Members online

No members online now.